Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nintendo DSI XL Flashcards

• 04-06-2017 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭

Hello. I picked up a DSI XL a few months ago and have played through a few of my old classic pokemon games that came with it. the console also included a "flash card" that lets me load games onto it from the internet to play. I found a few modified versions of pokemon games i wanted to play but the flash card doesnt seem to be working.

could someone point me towards where to buy a new working card in Ireland (preferably Navan/Cavan but dublin wouldnt be out of the question either)

Or does anyone have instructions on how to mod my current pokemon games. All i seem to be able to find is how to modify games to play on an emulator and im not really interested in that

Advertisement