Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What happened to Goodwin's prices?

Options
  • 18-03-2019 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭

I was looking to buy some things from Goodwin's and just noticed that all of their prices seems to have gone up. I can't find my last 2 orders but one I made for silicone and expanding foam was €2.40 and €4.47 each including VAT. It's now €4.19 and €6.25. Im almost sure it's right across the board on everything. I think I got some plasterboard for €9.50 and it's gone up €13.35. Has anyone else noticed this? Any reason behind it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,008 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

It's not across the board, but definitely some substantial rises.

Comparing my last order from Oct 2018, Earthwool up 12-15%, Xtratherm Loft Walk Board same price as before.

Advertisement