Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

First insurance

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭horse7

Thanks,I did just don't understand AXA policy

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Needhome

Principal inurance ðŸ‘
    [
    quote="limos;109535766"]Hi
    I got my full A learner permit and I’ve also completed my theory test, I’m in my late 40’s and having difficulty getting insured on a 600cc, can anyone recommend a insurance company that will insure me on a hornet 600 or bandit 600 with no experience or no claims bonus. I really don’t want to get a smaller bike.

Thanks[/quote]

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Blanchy90

Needhome wrote: »
    Principal inurance ðŸ‘
    [
    quote="limos;109535766"]Hi
    I got my full A learner permit and I’ve also completed my theory test, I’m in my late 40’s and having difficulty getting insured on a 600cc, can anyone recommend a insurance company that will insure me on a hornet 600 or bandit 600 with no experience or no claims bonus. I really don’t want to get a smaller bike.

Thanks
    [/QUOTE]

I was with liberty with no experience on a sv650, for my second year I went with principal for the sv and changed to a 900 triumph after a few months with no issue (still on a provisional, late 20s)

Blanchy90 wrote: »

I was with liberty with no experience on a sv650, for my second year I went with principal for the sv and changed to a 900 triumph after a few months with no issue (still on a provisional, late 20s)[/quote]

Jayz, they must be basing it on the age so, when i first got me licence back i wanted to go get an R6, rang for a quote as a learner permit on the A licence an they wouldnt even quote me because of only getting my licence back with 0ncb an it was a sports bike.but said after 2yrs an if i have a full A then i could get what i like.
    You can also get a 10% discount if you a member if any biker club,at the time i was with biker.ie so i got the discount.
    I take it FB bikersofEire would dofor a discount too as theres a few sales reps from principal on that group.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,856 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Just goes to show how much of a joke premiums are, if they can give 10% off just like that.

Life ain't always empty.

• Advertisement

Just goes to show how much of a joke premiums are, if they can give 10% off just like that.

The whole insurance prices
    Especially for cars Is pure madness,but it got me to pay less so i took it

Advertisement