Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Charter for this board -- Read First

• 18-08-2006 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭

No textspeak ('txtspk').
    No spamming.
    No trolling.
    Try to remain on-topic.

Discussing specific coursework is fine. However, asking for answers from those who've already done the work is not.

Keep any criticism as balanced as possible and try to be polite.
    No personal abuse!

Update 18.12.2013
    No posting spam 'To show you can use social media' or anything of that ilk.

Update 31.3.14
    Please don't resurrect old threads, especially one over a year old. Their information could be out of date and unreliable.

This forum is intended for discussing further / non-traditional education. I would hope to see a helpful, nurturing community sharing thoughts, opinions and any experiences they've had relating to further education.

Thoughts and opinions are welcome...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

As this forum is known as Mature/Non-Traditional Students, we would expect posters to show a certain amount of maturity. That doesn't mean we can't have a laugh every now and then.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Ha, I was never referred to as "mature" until I applied to University.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

ecksor wrote:
    Sir, you're making a scene...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

ecksor wrote:

You're in good company.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

See a post you believe to be in contravention of the charter rules or inappropriate in some way? Don't complain in the thread! Report it by clicking on the triangular icon that is to be found in the bottom left corner of every post.

Thanks. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement