Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Faac safe edge problem

• 18-03-2019 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I have a face sliding gate with 3 safe edges fitted one of them wireless. The batteries on the wireless one normally last over 12 months when they fail the gate defaults to the closed position
    But lately the batteries only last 3 weeks
    I first thought I had 2 faulty batteries but it's happened again with a different pack of batteries
    Any one have any idea of where to look ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭alta stare

I have a face sliding gate with 3 safe edges fitted one of them wireless. The batteries on the wireless one normally last over 12 months when they fail the gate defaults to the closed position
    But lately the batteries only last 3 weeks
    I first thought I had 2 faulty batteries but it's happened again with a different pack of batteries
    Any one have any idea of where to look ???

Faac wireless gear is rubbish. Got so many call outs in work over them. Dont be surprised if it is something to do with the receivers.

Check the receiver for water ingress aswell.

Advertisement