Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas out of season 2019

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,650 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Home Alone has just started on E4.

Honestly is that all E4 have they show it every forthnight at this stage :D

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭OUTDOORLASS

Was visiting relatives last evening....called into the local chinese for a takeaway.... They were playing Christmas songs in the toilet....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Happy Christmas St Patricks Day! everyone

i'm having turkey & ham:P

• Registered Users Posts: 78,218 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I heard my first ad for a Christmas event on Monday.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 343 ✭✭Wtf ?

Back in your box you, Come back in Sept at the earliest FFS !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,355 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Wtf ? wrote: »

Welcome to Christmas year-round DubyaTee...
    .............................raPFVDy.gif
    the bahumbug forum is <.< thataway >.>

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭OUTDOORLASS

Ray Foley of REDFM was saying about 2 weeks ago, that they all got an email from HR announcing that their Christmas Do was on
    the end of November.....he made a right laugh of it.....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,650 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Wtf ? wrote: »

Good advice WTF. WTF has been banned for 6 months for being a grinch :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Victor wrote: »
    I heard my first ad for a Christmas event on Monday.

Yes. Was it the ad that was on advertising Tim Burtons "The Nightmare before Christmas"? I think it's on in one of the theatres in Dublin starting in November.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,033 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Yes. Was it the ad that was on advertising Tim Burtons "The Nightmare before Christmas"? I think it's on in one of the theatres in Dublin starting in November.

Would love to go to that, but at €96 a ticket... ouch!!
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

DvB wrote: »
    Would love to go to that, but at €96 a ticket... ouch!!

That was the same with the love actually show, wasn’t worth the price of the ticket so we didn’t get them

kitten_k wrote: »
    That was the same with the love actually show, wasn’t worth the price of the ticket so we didn’t get them

Struggling to justify spending €400 for the 4 of us to see a film we watch every year in the run up to christmas. I appreciate its a one off with an orchestra etc. but still... incl the goodies & parking etc that'll easily be €450+... that money definitely could be spent better elsewhere at that time of year.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

We decided we would just have a love actually party in December instead. We will all get together for a few drinks and a takeaway and then watch it

We decided we would just have a love actually party in December instead. We will all get together for a few drinks and a takeaway and then watch it

That sounds like more fun TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Brilliant idea, pencilling this in for December!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭otnomart

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭WittyNameForMe

Its Christmas in tonights Derry Girls :D

Home alone 2 on TV this afternoon... must admit I didn't watch it though, just cant do crimbo films out of season.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

• Registered Users Posts: 30,022 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

DvB wrote: »
    Home alone 2 on TV this afternoon... must admit I didn't watch it though, just cant do crimbo films out of season.

I watched one last night and I've two recorded for later on!

• Advertisement

Just got this text

From Three: 2FM Xmas Ball 2019 at 3Arena 21st December 2019. Get your presale code now at 3.ie/cy Terms: 3.ie/mp6i Opt Out reply NOMUSIC

• Registered Users Posts: 30,022 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I just turned on RTE2 and Live at the Apllo Christmas special is on!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Jude13

When getting petrol after work on Thursday the petrol station shop had a big cardboard stand for the Grinch dvd

Heard my favourite christmas oldie 'its the most wonderful time of the year' on't radio yesterday afternoon on heart FM, we had it on in the background whilst cleaning & it made me stop & have a good listen, brought a massive smile to my face too!!

a third of the year gone now, and thats usually the slowest third too... not many months left with no christmas link!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

The 1996 Christmas special of Only Fools and Horses was on last night. Also, I'm reading Dickons a Christmas Carol on the kindle at the moment. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

My oldest, out of the blue, asked me this morning in the car if her cousins can sleep over at Christmas. I said sure, the more the merrier :)

Christmas chocolates range launched in May (at Asian trade fair)
    https://www.dfnionline.com/product-news/valrhona-prepares-christmas-tfwa-singapore-29-04-2019/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

TRS30 wrote: »
    My oldest, out of the blue, asked me this morning in the car if her cousins can sleep over at Christmas. I said sure, the more the merrier :)

She was drawing in chalk on the path out the back on Saturday. When I asked her what she was drawing, she said Christmas trees.

The force is strong in this one :)

• Advertisement

TRS30 wrote: »
    She was drawing in chalk on the path out the back on Saturday. When I asked her what she was drawing, she said Christmas trees.

The force is strong in this one :)
    Your girl is an onorary member of this Forum already !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement