Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

PM Benjamin Netanyahu`s UN speech

• 01-10-2018 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭

PM Benjamin Netanyahu`s speech to the UN was quite impressive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1X39WjzTVQ

In it, he shows photographic evidence of Iran`s nuclear program. Being pro Israel myself, I am inclined to believe what he is saying. He challenges the UN to inspect the site in Tehran where nuclear material is stored and invites the world to see the site for themselves on Google maps. He also makes the point that South Africa dismantled its nuclear archives and facilities when it ended it`s nuclear weapons program and questions why Tehran has broken it`s word by not doing the same.

Am I wrong to believe PM Netanyahu? Opinions please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭BalcombeSt4

This man is an absolute nutjob. Hopefully he'll be brought to a war crimes tribunal before he dies & doesn't escape justice like the Ariel "The Butcher Sabra & Shatila" Sharon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭sparky42

He's desperate to avoid being tried for corruption in Israel, at this stage I wouldn't trust him if he said Water is Wet. Besides one rogue nuclear power shouldn't get to complain about other nations.

Advertisement