Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squash courts in Dublin 1?

• 22-01-2019 8:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know of any squash courts in Dublin one or very close, pay as you play. Tir3d goggle but can not find any, but me and goggle are not the best friend.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭dizzyg

I don't know of any courts in D1, let alone PAYG ones. (Irish Life have two courts but aren't open to the public).

There are a few PAYG courts southside - UCD, De La Salle, Spawell

• Registered Users Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭Hoboo

From the page you linked to...
    You must be a member to make individual court bookings

Go read the question. Then go Google.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭Hoboo

dizzyg wrote: »
    From the page you linked to...

Go read the question. Then go Google.

I read it. He didn't mention membership, just pay n play. You pay membership, then pay n play. Same as every squash club. Unless you rock up to the local parochial hall. It may not be exactly what he wanted, but it's a solution. Thanks for your input.

It's not the same as every squash club at all. Some are members-only. And some are PAYP. You're not a club member or a player, I'm guessing.

There are lists of courts on
    http://www.leinstersquash.ie/resources/clubs
    https://www.irishsquash.com/find-a-squash-club/

OP - The coach in Sportsco is a good buddy of mine - he'd be happy so show you around if you need an introduction - or if you need more info on any of the the other Leinster clubs listed, drop me a DM.

Always happy to give input.. where it's relevant.

• Advertisement
Advertisement