Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement TV Time

• 26-01-2021 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

I currently have a 49" LG Smart TV I bought back in March 2018, it now has a very bad blue tint across it, a common fault with these tv's it seems.

I've had a play around with the service menu but I can't adjust the blueness out of it to be acceptable so its time to start looking for a replacement.

Any recommendations for a 49/50" Smart TV, Budget would be max €600/700,

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭jos28

I'll be interested in seeing the responses Robbie as my Samsung might need replacing. It's developed a bright light in the top corner. I suspect it's a back light problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭robbie_63

The guys in Richersounds recommended a nice LG Unit for €729 which was a bit too expensive for me,

https://euro.richersou...-hd.aspx?swapstore=1

I picked up a replacement 49" LG Smart TV in DID over the weekend for €439 so can't complain at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭jos28

Cheers, the €729 is a bit out of my range too. I'll take a look at DID, cheers.
    Enjoy your new toy

Advertisement