Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Mail package disappeared?

• 17-02-2021 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭

Bought an item off eBay. Seller shipped on the 10th of feb.

7 days later

Your item is due to leave South Midlands MC to go to Heathrow Worldwide DC. More information will be available as it travels through our network.

So it still hasn’t left South Midlands MC after a week?

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,851 ✭✭✭Spocker

There are many threads on the current postal/courier/Brexit delays unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

The tracking updated today. It says refused, return to sender feltham do sending to national return centre. We’re unable to deliver this item as recipient refused to accept it. It will now be returned to our national returns centre to determine the senders details.

I never refused it.

It never left the uk. Nothing tracking on anpost. It went from south midland mc item dispatched to Heathrow worldwide dc after 8 days it arrived in Feltham do

Seller says he’ll refund when he gets the package back. But it seem like it didn’t have a return address since it’s going back to the national return centre.

So I decided to call Royal Mail. They’re having technical issues that are throwing up these kind of status updates. Item is supposedly on its way. 🤦🏻*♂️🤞🏼

Ah now they’re just messing with me :(

Tracking as of this morning says Co Laois, item retention.

There’s no tracking on anpost.

• Moderators Posts: 6,851 ✭✭✭Spocker

mad muffin wrote: »
    Ah now they’re just messing with me :(

Tracking as of this morning says Co Laois, item retention.

There’s no tracking on anpost.

At least its in the right country :)

• Advertisement

Spocker wrote: »
    At least its in the right country :)

I hope :eek:

So to end this sorry saga. The seller never filled out a CN22 customs declaration and Royal Mail sent the package back to them. How did they accept the package without it at the post office is anyone’s guess?

Advertisement