Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobseekers Benefit/Part Time Work

• 25-01-2021 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this has been answered already....

On JB for 4 months now....Been offered part time work (going to to be 3 or 4 days)........Will I be TOTALLY cut off from JB then? Or how does it work? Doubt the cash but will be great for part time work but keen to get back into the working world....

Cheers.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

Sorry if this has been answered already....

On JB for 4 months now....Been offered part time work (going to to be 3 or 4 days)........Will I be TOTALLY cut off from JB then? Or how does it work? Doubt the cash but will be great for part time work but keen to get back into the working world....

Cheers.....

You can go on to casual dockets or x and o's as they are called. You get the dole for days you dont work every week just fill out the dockets for days you work

• Registered Users Posts: 11,278 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

You can go on to casual dockets or x and o's as they are called. You get the dole for days you dont work every week just fill out the dockets for days you work

Might have changed but I think 4 days is considered full time so no pay for day 5

Advertisement