Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tus scheme

• 06-01-2021 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Got a letter this morning asking if I would do it. Sending it back of course but can't do manual work as I got a hernia but read it is taxable. I am claiming for wife and 3 kids will I still receive that part on TUS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭segosego89

Got a letter this morning asking if I would do it. Sending it back of course but can't do manual work as I got a hernia but read it is taxable. I am claiming for wife and 3 kids will I still receive that part on TUS
    Did you try to contact Social Welfare about you question? Did you have your interview with Tus yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭johndanielmoore

Everybody is been told to stay at home unless necessary and social welfare is still wasting peoples time with this bs scheme. Some people really are a jobs worth.

Everybody is been told to stay at home unless necessary and social welfare is still wasting peoples time with this bs scheme. Some people really are a jobs worth.
    I don't think that's true when it comes to Tus workers. I've seen them out and about in town picking up litter etc on the streets since the pandemic began.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭crossmolinalad

segosego89 wrote: »
    I don't think that's true when it comes to Tus workers. I've seen them out and about in town picking up litter etc on the streets since the pandemic began.

Wel not everywhere i think
    Here we all at home , no work in level 5

Wel not everywhere i think
    Here we all at home , no work in level 5
    I just talked to a Tus worker yesterday in town who was in the process of picking up litter. I also saw other Tus workers in groups around the place. None of them had masks. They have been working through the lock down and through previous lockdowns. It's a bit unethical.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭crossmolinalad

segosego89 wrote: »
    I just talked to a Tus worker yesterday in town who was in the process of picking up litter. I also saw other Tus workers in groups around the place. None of them had masks. They have been working through the lock down and through previous lockdowns. It's a bit unethical.

Sorry im not on tus im on CE maybe there is a difference between them
    im at home out of work from last March but still on the scheme

Sorry im not on tus im on CE maybe there is a difference between them
    im at home out of work from last March but still on the scheme
    No worries - may I ask what kind of CE scheme are you doing? Is it a job that consists of working indoors around people?

Advertisement