Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey

• 26-01-2012 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭

Well folks
    Only saw this forum recently and now that I'm at home in bed ill said I'd say Hi.

What a fantastic book. I.remember going to The Wise Owl in swords about 16 years ago and buying it. Being honest, I think it sculptured my somewhat odd sense of humor.

What kind of annoys me is that a lot of people haven't read nor heard of this book and that's a crying shame.

I've read the book, watched the old and new film.... Anything else on the list to do ?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Have you read the other four books in the trilogy? ;)

Welcome to the forum. :)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,268 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

And obviously there's the radio series, where it al began

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Hadn't done much research into them and wasn't honestly aware of a trilogy so nay to that.

As for the radio series, that could be well worth a purchase.

I always fascinated by the surreal sense of humor. Witty responses like "we'll see who rusts first" were just genius.

Cheers for the replies. :)

Advertisement