Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael O Donoghue Psychic in Killmallock

• 28-01-2021 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hi all,just woundering has anyone been to Michael O Donoghue recently? I am aware of covid restrictions and everything. Just reaching out to ye, as I have tried him twice and it has gone straight to voice mail. I know of a few people that have gone to him and he is meant to be very good.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,802 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Maybe you could try the other thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭dalyboy

Notice to anyone visiting a Psychic . Save your money and invest it in some ocean view property I have for sale in county Longford. 350k. It’s a steal.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭angeleyes

I met with him in 2019 and I was on a waiting list. I made contact with him through What's App and he rang me during the summer with a cancellation. I think his waiting list is very long - but sure keep trying him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bluejayhopping

angeleyes wrote: »
    I met with him in 2019 and I was on a waiting list. I made contact with him through What's App and he rang me during the summer with a cancellation. I think his waiting list is very long - but sure keep trying him.

Hi Angeleyes - was he accurate in your opinion?

He didn't use cards with me but told me that members of my family were around me which was comforting. Yes, he was accurate but there is still more to come I think. So it is still a watch and wait situation.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Johnnytractors

Hi Angeleyes, thanks for your reply. I met with him today over the phone. As you say, he is very accurate so he is. I will definitely be going back to him again sometime in the future.

Hi Angeleyes, thanks for your reply. I met with him today over the phone. As you say, he is very accurate so he is. I will definitely be going back to him again sometime in the future.

Thanks brilliant Johnnytractors. He is good alright. Did you do a video chat or just the old fashioned chat over the phone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Johnnytractors

angeleyes wrote: »
    Thanks brilliant Johnnytractors. He is good alright. Did you do a video chat or just the old fashioned chat over the phone?

I did it the old fashioned way over the phone. All he wanted was my first name and he was able to tell me everything about my past life. So far he has been right with everything that has happened. I would definitely recommend him and would definitely go to him again

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭lilylarkin

Hello, would someone have his contact number please? I wud love to get in touch with him

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Allegraamal

0876912561 is his number, leave a msg saying u want a reading and he gets bac to u then wen hes taking new apts,

• Advertisement
Advertisement