Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MSPaint Your House

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Necro wrote: »
    It's grand folks, I've got it started so ye can just help out when you're free

200.gif

If it comes with full board I'm in! :D Could use a holiday ;)

nothing wrote: »
    I think I might be losing it... Wasn't this wagon, not house yesterday?!

I asked, with a gif and all, and my question has not yet been answered :pac:

My first thought was maybe wagon is on a list of politically incorrect words for a multitude of reasons :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,430 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

ari101 wrote: »
    I asked, with a gif and all, and my question has not yet been answered :pac:

My first thought was maybe wagon is on a list of politically incorrect words for a multitude of reasons :D

you guessed it ;) ...jest to be on the safe side
    ...I am no creative when titling threads (like you all are) I was just playing off an old film from a recent walrus, had no idea it may have different connotations.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭nothing

Deja Boo wrote: »
    ...I am no creative when titling threads (like you all are) I was just playing off an old film from a recent walrus, had no idea it may have different connotations.

Phew, I'm not losing it... Yet!

As in all the degenerates in here would start calling each other wagons! :pac:

• Advertisement

Well no harm done to me, but I always look for the good side of stuff and if offence is possible assume it is unintentional or in jest :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,004 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

As in all the degenerates in here would start calling each other wagons! :pac:

Or some of us might start spamming the thread with Nathan Carter :D

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yeah I'm still doing that regardless :D

Look what you've done!!!!!!!!

I don't get the Nathan love, I know lots of people who I wouldn't expect to like him, who love him... he's like the Daniel O Donnell of his generation :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Choooooonnn

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I don't get the Nathan love, I know lots of people who I wouldn't expect to like him, who love him... he's like the Daniel O Donnell of his generation :pac:

Yeah but you'd love to go to this all the same ;)

fuo2B_fWB5wWFwwF-2LjLD6bh_JeO8IZ2SojB8uwWbZzoefacR09kgRYJLEOJcHjkdG5ikZFBSGw-0bKSWib_pBpZhoBZvf2jJJ3W3mvd2REC3jqtE0tK4oGXH2G

He's 100% vocally better than Daniel though. Plus he can play so many instruments so is a true artist in every regard.

Ok player peeps, hoping I didnae miss anyone. Let me know of any errors please.

Our temp roster of signups (in no particular order), not game play setup yet...

DESCRIBERS PAINTERS OTHER EITHER ANY
    HeidiHeidi nothing Trigger looksee Rikand
    Also Starring LeVar Burton Zayden Rotten Veteran Mam of 4 fixXxer Necro
    Clarabel Baggly for Clara aaronjennings Neowise Sullivlo
    HildaOgdenx Ecto Grid. Aceandstuff Purple Mountain
    Homer J. Fong ari101 O1s1n
    cee_jay Sephiroth_dude Kolido
    bubblypop Killinator Davetherave *paint pref
    BuileBeag Mollyb60 Noo
    NewRed2 Hillybilly4

We can play it one of 2 ways - wanna split into teams of 8ish links or play one long game of 15 links?

also, shall we wait to start play after the boards server transition?

Yeah but you'd love to go to this all the same ;)

fuo2B_fWB5wWFwwF-2LjLD6bh_JeO8IZ2SojB8uwWbZzoefacR09kgRYJLEOJcHjkdG5ikZFBSGw-0bKSWib_pBpZhoBZvf2jJJ3W3mvd2REC3jqtE0tK4oGXH2G

If Declan Nerney is there count me in... :p

It's like a fundraising dinner dance from 90s rural Ireland and someone has managed to hook both Mike Denver and Declan Nerney, Big Tom would be there if he could...

Don't have a preference how you run it Deja but I do think it might be a good idea to hold off?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭aaronjennings

He's 100% vocally better than Daniel though. Plus he can play so many instruments so is a true artist in every regard.

I'm an 'artist' whenever I paint in this game... doesn't mean I'm good at it :pac:

Kolido wrote: »
    Choooooonnn

Makes note for next walrus :pac::pac::pac:

If Declan Nerney is there count me in... :p

It's like a fundraising dinner dance from 90s rural Ireland and someone has managed to hook both Mike Denver and Declan Nerney, Big Tom would be there if he could...

Need Pat Shortt doing stand-up on one night to really culchie the arse out of it imo. Not even close to being culchie enough without himself there for a set :D

We can play it one of 2 ways - wanna split into teams of 8ish links or play one long game of 15 links?

No perference :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,046 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I have a feeling that the transition may be the death of my Boards input. I've barely got the hang of this version.

Wow 34? already! :eek: Brilliant.

Whatever suits you but I agree it might be better to wait til after the transition.
    Do we trust them not to lose our stuff? ;)

looksee wrote: »
    I have a feeling that the transition may be the death of my Boards input. I've barely got the hang of this version.

ah no looksee, I really hope not. I am pure luddite, surely we can muddle through if needs must.

And if the new format is anything like the old vBulletin, we shall be good! :)

Wow 34? already! :eek: Brilliant.

Whatever suits you but I agree it might be better to wait til after the transition.
    Do we trust them not to lose our stuff? ;)

:D ^

... they say image sharing will be easier, but I think you're all right, may be best to wait and see how it goes. :)

It definitely is, you can just directly paste your image or video link into the post and it will display it for ya.

The days of tag lessons will soon be a distant memory....  But...   #PRAYFORPACMANgameover_by_doctorworm1987-d9q6446.gif

Hopefully the Russians don't hack boards.ie and steal our MS Paint masterpieces for ransom :o

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

It definitely is, you can just directly paste your image or video link into the post and it will display it for ya.

The days of tag lessons will soon be a distant memory....  But...   #PRAYFORPACMANgameover_by_doctorworm1987-d9q6446.gif

Ah I'd love a little arcade with all the old classics on it like they used to have on other old forums :pac:

Yeti sports FTW

Hopefully the Russians don't hack boards.ie and steal our MS Paint masterpieces for ransom :o

I wonder what they'd get for mine in the last MSPaint.

Probably would have to pay someone to take it :pac::pac:

I wonder what they'd get for mine in the last MSPaint.

Probably would have to pay someone to take it :pac::pac:

I'm going to release my next Paint as an NFT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Edser

In, if it's not too late?

Would prefer to describe.

Edser

Advertisement