Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Werewolf : Marvels Avengers - Infinity War/Endgame [Game starting: 23rd May 2021]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I love the shaman role.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I love the shaman role.

Its not the only Shaman tyoe role either......

I'll never get over the wolves eating my shaman on the first day in the first Star Trek WW game. Never even considered TWO shamans!!!!!

Well..... one is a little more risky.

A shaman.... with a twist....

Yeah it blows when a good role goes so early. But them the natural brakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Drumpot wrote: »
    Love yeh reveals BJ.

Can I be Anon please, I like to use the Edward Woodward WW account please.

Definitely a Wolf with that name!

• Advertisement

1 week to go.... how about another character reveal?

Do iiiiiiiit!

Really excited about this one, have been watching MCU in order recently

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

giphy.gif

Real life will have me slightly tied up Sunday afternoon and for a few hours on Monday, but otherwise I should be good, count me in! :D
    I'll be stuck on mobile Monday so better stay with my normal non-anon account :)

Trigger wrote: »
    Do iiiiiiiit!

Really excited about this one, have been watching MCU in order recently

Me too, thats what made me switch from Saw 2 to this.

Knell before Ultron

0gdw38r8pm031.jpg

Ultron - He is android with many weapons at his disposal. Each night phase he can select 1 power to use against humanity. He can take a peek, protect a teammate from a non lynch kill or attack another player.

• Advertisement

Current Player list

1. Lord TSC
    2. Necro
    3. MollyB
    4. Trigger
    5. Duffman13
    6. Cee-Jay
    7. ShaneU
    8. Kitten K
    9. Also Starring LeVar Burton.
    10. Yos
    11. Ecto
    12. Mustang Shelly
    13. KathleenGrant
    14. Barney92
    15. JP Liz V1
    16. Kolido
    17. Drumpot
    18. Neowise
    19. Mrs Flushdraw
    20. Guffy
    21. Valeyard
    22. Ari101

Sub 1. JohnGreenFan

Maybe 1. Khalessi
    Maybe 2. Ari101
    Maybe 3. Strawbs

Remember if anyone has an anon/non anon preference, please let me know or it will be assigned randomly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

are characters unalligned?
    Like, could strange be wolf and ultron be village?

Neowise wrote: »
    are characters unalligned?
    Like, could strange be wolf and ultron be village?

No, Villains' will be wolves or SK, heroes will be village.

My head wreck is gone now so sign me up good an proper. Anon please.

Ps: the head wreck isn’t my husband. He has his uses so I’ll keep him :pac:

Strawbs has been promoted to full time avenger (or villain), so I think that warrants some more reveals.

How about another character reveal and some game mechanics?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭Reberetta

Put me down as a maybe. Anon please.

I'm fairly sure I already said non-anon but just in case (and I couldn't be arsed going back to check) :)

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Strawbs has been promoted to full time avenger (or villain), so I think that warrants some more reveals.

How about another character reveal and some game mechanics?

Proper little tease today aren't ya!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'm fairly sure I already said non-anon but just in case (and I couldn't be arsed going back to check) :)

Ditto. At the risk of repeating myself, non-anon for me too.

So some mechanics, things to know about the game.

As it stands the game will be Village vs Wolves vs 1 SK.

The SK will be Thanos. Thanos has a choice at the beginning of the game. He can have 1 kill per day as well as a power or he can forgo his kills and powers in search of the Infinity Stones.

Thanos and his quest for the Infinity Stones : The SK will be Thanos. Thanos has a choice at the beginning of the game. He can have 1 kill per day as well as a power or he can forgo his kills and powers in search of the Infinity Stones. Thanos will have 6 tasks, 2 tasks per day. If Thanos completes all six tasks, he will acquire the Infinity Gauntlet. If Thanos possesses the Infinity Gauntlet he will have the power to kill half of the remaining players on that day (the snap). Each player affected by the snap will be chosen at random.

The Lovers : There will be Lovers in this game. Death to one lover will affect the other player. Lovers may or may not have to find each other.

Convert : Their will be one convert within the game. Captain America and Red Skull will be trying to find The Winter Solider, Bucky Barnes. Bucky will be unaware of his true identity. Each day, Cap and Skull will try find Bucky. Whoever finds him first, will add Bucky to their team. Until Bucky is found, he be viewed as a team village player. Should he be found by Cap first, he can not join the wolves. Should he be found by the Wolves first, he can not rejoin the village. If Bucky is found, he will be activated as the Winter Solider and have one kill at his disposal. The village will be notified if Bucky is found by either Cap or Skull.

Thread phases - Day 0 will be Sunday and Day 1 begins on Monday at 1030am. Day phase will end at 9pm and lynch results posted at 930pm.

The thread will then close from 930pm until 10.30am the following day. During this time the night actions will be submitted. Night actions should be submitted by 10am the following day.

Their will be a minimum post count of 5 posts and no max post limit.

Also...... meet Black Widow :

black-widow.jpg

Natasha Romanoff is a master spy and has stealthy skills to aid the village. Each night, you can steal a power from a player of your choice. You can then use their power that night and subsequently block the player from using that power. You cannot steal some powers though and you may be punished in some cases.

• Advertisement

Current Player list

1. Lord TSC
    2. Necro
    3. MollyB
    4. Trigger
    5. Duffman13
    6. Cee-Jay
    7. ShaneU
    8. Kitten K
    9. Also Starring LeVar Burton.
    10. Yos
    11. Ecto
    12. Mustang Shelly
    13. KathleenGrant
    14. Barney92
    15. JP Liz V1
    16. Kolido
    17. Drumpot
    18. Neowise
    19. Mrs Flushdraw
    20. Guffy
    21. Valeyard
    22. Ari101
    23. Stawbs

Sub 1. JohnGreenFan

Maybe 1. Khalessi
    Maybe 2. Ari101
    Maybe 3. Reberetta

Remember if anyone has an anon/non anon preference, please let me know or it will be assigned randomly.

OMFG I'm salivating at the thought of the Thanos role. Whoever gets it will surely go after the stones? You'd be mad not to.

OMFG I'm salivating at the thought of the Thanos role. Whoever gets it will surely go after the stones? You'd be mad not to.

Its a risk. Go for the stones..... no kills, no powers. You are just hanging their hoping to gain parity.

And the Tasks will be a risk, they wont be easy. Miss a task or fail a task..... no stones.....no snap.

If you miss/fail a task as Thanos, do you get your kills back then or are you just doomed to wait for a slow death?

If you miss/fail a task as Thanos, do you get your kills back then or are you just doomed to wait for a slow death?

No, your kills are gone....and you just have to hope to win without kills.

Big risk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Exciting - I feel I should fire up the spreadsheet already there is so much info I won't remember :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Ditto. At the risk of repeating myself, non-anon for me too.

Same please

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Non-anon for me as will be posting in Eurovision thread too and can't be logging in and out with the memory I have.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

Non-anon for me as will be posting in Eurovision thread too and can't be logging in and out with the memory I have.

Logging in and out?
    That would be a recipe for mistakes being made.
    When I play anon, I just werewolf with google chrome, and do everything else with normal browsers.

If you normally do everything else in chrome, then download a new browser for anon werewolf, like opera or firefox and don't subscribe to werewolf thread with your normal account, jus the anon account in other browser.

• Advertisement

Neowise wrote: »
    Logging in and out?
    That would be a recipe for mistakes being made.
    When I play anon, I just werewolf with google chrome, and do everything else with normal browsers.

If you normally do everything else in chrome, then download a new browser for anon werewolf, like opera or firefox and don't subscribe to werewolf thread with your normal account, jus the anon account in other browser.

This is exactly what I do too.

Advertisement