Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zara website

• 25-03-2021 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭

Does anyone else find the Zara website infuriating! It’s like some mad photo album your mother would have.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

I find it infuriating. I'd probably buy more from them if I could navigate the site better.

Check out the instagram account awkwardzara for a lol

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭afkasurfjunkie

Icsics wrote: »
    Does anyone else find the Zara website infuriating! It’s like some mad photo album your mother would have.

Their Kids clothes are fab but I tend to rely on influencers choosing pieces or wearing the women’s clothes as the styling on their site is desperate. I need to see what clothes look like on a relatively normal person before I’ll chance buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Icsics

ams wrote: »
    I find it infuriating. I'd probably buy more from them if I could navigate the site better.

Check out the instagram account awkwardzara for a lol

Thanks for that, it’s hilarious but makes a lot more sense than the website!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,433 ✭✭✭solerina

Icsics wrote: »
    Totally, I havnt ordered anything in months as it’s impossible to see the clothes now, I last 5 mins and give up.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭ciaradx

The app is much more user friendly but still not ideal.

I've only found good stuff recently when I've seen it in a tiktok or instagram video and the person shares the product code.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭jos28

I thought it was just me, I get dizzy looking through the Zara site. And don't get me started on the tiny writing !

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,288 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Their website isn't great, but they have great fast delivery so it makes up for it for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

I think it's fine. Like Uterque they use very slim models so it's hard to judge sometimes how something will fit. I find Asos and low price British websites off-putting with their Kardashian or Love Island aesthetic. I rarely shop on Asos because of that.

A lot of websites are gone like that, trying to be real cool..... poses that prevent you seeing what the clothes actually look like, and (my pet hate)....tops tucked into trousers so you don't know how long the top is. Or what kind of finish is on the ends. And long hair spread out across the shoulders so you can't see the neckline.
    Rant over.

I am through with buying on line clothes.

Terrible way to shop.

• Advertisement
Advertisement