Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Greystones Freecycle thread. [Read post one before posting]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Lin03

I have a black out roller blind suitable for the back bedroom window of the 2 bed houses in Charlesland. PM me if you'd like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭col007

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭kfc1

Collection of boys clothes available 0 - 1year old, collect only. Kilcoole

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭BigGeorge

Have
    (1) a childrens bosch tool bench, clean condition, small
    (2) 4 bags of glass block fixing cement

PM please, in delgany

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Selandia

Does anyone by any chance have a Hostess Trolley they don't want any more?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 avg

I have a free Sony Triniton TV, it works perfectly its just taking up too much room, live in Kilcoole, I will be dropping it to the recycle centre early next week if no one wants it.

I also have a massage bed never used in perfect nick.

Please call me for details use pm

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭mirrorball

Model details in second pic. Working fine apart from sometimes it doesn't turn on with remote.

picture.php?albumid=1218&pictureid=11586
    picture.php?albumid=1218&pictureid=11587

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

avg wrote: »
    I have a free Sony Triniton TV, it works perfectly its just taking up too much room, live in Kilcoole, I will be dropping it to the recycle centre early next week if no one wants it.

Please call me for details

pm sent regarding TV
    let me know when its convenient for me to ring

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭amy1plus2

Anybody want an Ikea white high chair? I'm finished with it. If your familiar with it you will know that they literally cannot get into bad condition! So handy to wipe clean despite being so basic. Anyway, pm me if your interested, Im in Charlesland Grove. Amy

• Registered Users Posts: 14,726 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

amy1plus2 wrote: »
    Anybody want an Ikea white high chair? I'm finished with it. If your familiar with it you will know that they literally cannot get into bad condition! So handy to wipe clean despite being so basic. Anyway, pm me if your interested, Im in Charlesland Grove. Amy

is it this one?
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2012/jan/05/ikea-warning-faulty-high-chair?newsfeed=true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

avg wrote: »

Please call me for details

Hi, I just left you a voicemail about the massage bed. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

amy1plus2 wrote: »
    pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

Hey,

Is anyone on here looking to get rid of a cross trainer or any gym equipment.

I'm kinda putting my own gym room together and am hoping some people want to get rid of equipment they don't use

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭IanL

Hi Matt

Have one of those elyptical stepping machines which at the moment is taking up space in both attic and shed (dismantled it!)

Works fine so yes certainly looking to offload along with an old mountain bike that's taking up space also!

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭longford76

Hi Ian,

I'd be interested in the mountain bike if Matt isn't...

In Charlesland so could collect or whatever might suit

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1 cathyniriain

Is the nursing chair still available please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Set of surround speakers, a pair of adjustable stands, subwoofer and wireless connection for rear speakers free for collection. The home theater died but someone might get use from this stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Set of surround speakers, a pair of adjustable stands, subwoofer and wireless connection for rear speakers free for collection. The home theater died but someone might get use from this stuff.
    Taken!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Treanor2011

bido wrote: »
    Garden decking free to takeaway all screwed together will require dismantling
    Is this still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭bido

sorry gone:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

5 foot mattress available for collection in Charlesland Grove. In good condition, about 8 years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Selandia

Old fashioned oak style dresser, in good condition, two cupboards and two drawers. Anyone interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mooglet

Mothercare cot with drop side available. One of the side slats is broken and needs to be replaced.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Matt Le Tissue

chest of drawers pine finish, 4 large and 2 small drawers, good nick. free to whoever pms me to collect

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

chest of drawers pine finish, 4 large and 2 small drawers, good nick. free to whoever pms me to collect
    any chance of photos?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

Selandia wrote: »
    Old fashioned oak style dresser, in good condition, two cupboards and two drawers. Anyone interested?
    any photos?

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Matt Le Tissue

Maudi wrote: »
    any chance of photos?

no photos.sorry.i'm not savvy enough

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Mr Diamond

So... my trusty electric Lawn mower finally packed it in yesterday. A beautiful ceremony was said and we're now ready to move on.

Anyone out there looking to get rid of one?

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭mirrorball

Habitat table 4x4ft, extendable to about 7.5ft long.
    picture.php?albumid=1218&pictureid=12439

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭BigGeorge

Also have 4 bags of glass block cement - 4 x 25kg - unused & stored in a garage, in Delgany

Advertisement