Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Singer needed to record a modern prog metal/rock album

• 14-06-2021 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Hi!

I am looking for a singer to record an album for my project/band and join us for future gigs, etc.
    Influences: Australian prog (Karnivool, Cog, Dead Letter Circus, ...) and prog metal/rock (Tool, Chevelle, Dorje, TesseracT, Porcupine Tree, ...).

We are based in Dublin but location is not a problem as far as you can record at home or at a local studio. Demos will be requested and you will have to record 20-30 seconds of one of the songs of the album as part of the audition. Lyrics and melodies will be provided, although you're welcome to write your own 🙂
    Interested? Please send me a PM and I'll send you some demos!

I'll leave here a showreel of some tracks I worked on:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXhVZr-L3BI

Thanks!

27747638_2071899156359491_3380426786662933523_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=e3f864&_nc_ohc=PBTlrX1KNJAAX_9KU2Q&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=e2f29b1f0a6b765adb9659ef6fea1bb9&oe=60EB5BBE

Advertisement