Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Tourney/League

• 12-03-2021 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,954 ✭✭✭

Any thirst for this?

Despite myself not playing so much this year I've noticed a few new regular posters alongside a few returning oldies, that said I haven't paid attention to what system they are on.

So I'm wondering, on Xbox, is there enough interesting folk for a tournament or league, whichever being depending on confirmed numbers.

All a bit of craic, details to be confirmed by common consensus, followed by a draw for contentious issues debated.

Gotta be in it to win it!!!

Seriously though, we're maybe chatting a few games over a few weeks but You have to want to get the games done in a prompt manner all being well. If You don't have that mindset then don't sign up. No point in everyone having played 5 games and two folk not having played any etc.

Let's face it, a bit of honest, possibly in defeat, Boards craic could well be the best craic you'll have on this iteration of the game!

Play the games, take the results, don't tap out early.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

I'm in

Gamertag Maxlola

All banter and slagging is banned in the event of my inevitable loss streak. Just want to 'get that out there' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

I'll play on series x if that makes a difference

• Registered Users Posts: 4,954 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Ah well, folk just love the grind.

I declare us three joint winners lol.

Advertisement