Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Absolutely nothing planned for today and did a quick tour of the garden to check on what needs doing. Nothing is screaming out to be done, so I think, as the sun is out, it's make a jug of coffee, grab a book and the paper and sit in the garden for a while.

@Levi Scary Disk

Apropos posts some weeks ago on pruning saws : it seems that Lidl had them on special recently

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=111147704

I'm "work" side ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

At work. The shirt I am wearing is old but still in great nick. A colleague warned me to avoid large gusts of wind or I might take off given the wing span of my collar.

There will be salt in his coffee later.

Save the salt, a light dusting of novichok on keyboard should do the trick :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Kitchenside doing housewifey things, drinking the first coffee of the week and arranging my new greenery I received from my new partner. A prickly pear cactus with pink fruit, and a purpley green succulent. I think I could get addicted. So cute! And the plants are adorable too.

Love how homely my home feels after a good Autumn clean and tidy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Deskside trying to work but I have an awful migrainey headache, also waiting on refrigeration expert to call to fix the fridge, I would love to go back to bed :)

Homeland side. I'm sitting doing a bit of work. Is it Friday yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Costa. Went from the gym to here, and had a lemon tart and a vanilla latte. Ironic? Maybe :p

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Costa. Went from the gym to here, and had a lemon tart and a vanilla latte. Ironic? Maybe :p

Ironic, no. Glorious, yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Kitty6277 wrote:
    Costa. Went from the gym to here, and had a lemon tart and a vanilla latte. Ironic? Maybe

Go on Alanis! :pac:

Thinking about the nice walk I'm going to have on the beach later with muttonchops. Also the weekend is so close I can taste it woohoo! :D

I do one class a week and spend the whole time thinking about food and eat everything in sight once I get home, this proves my theory that exercise is bad for you lol.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,285 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Airside

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Back in galway, wrecked but delighted to have spent time with me friends

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

On the bus home , it's so packed we're like sardines in a tin can :3.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Supping this majestic pint after what feels like 10 days rolled into 4.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Supping this majestic pint after what feels like 10 days rolled into 4.

Counihans bar?

Seph, try again... hint is on the wall buddy :)

Wow... totally different county.. just looked it up on google!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Lovely spot!

Wow... totally different county.. just looked it up on google!

Sorry I thought you were in cork for reason :confused::o

Pretzill wrote: »
    Lovely spot!

Absolutely! Best pub in the town Pretzill! Happy here in my perch! It’s been a while! So I think I’ll get comfy! :D

Sorry I thought you were in cork for reason :confused::o

Do I give off notions of a Cork person? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Hospital car park, Auto is now on crutches, that's what I get for chasing Ted ;):D Badly sprained ankle and I get a week off work which is a plus :D

Autosport wrote:
    Hospital car park, Auto is now on crutches, that's what I get for chasing Ted Badly sprained ankle and I get a week off work which is a plus

If only you had a hero that could come and carry you like in an officer and a gentleman... :D

Joking aside, get well soon Auto.

Autosport wrote: »
    Hospital car park, Auto is now on crutches, that's what I get for chasing Ted ;):D Badly sprained ankle and I get a week off work which is a plus :D

Jammy! Hope its not too painful auto .
    Do I give off notions of a Cork person? :D

Dave forget I said anything

200.gif

😃

• Registered Users Posts: 16,330 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Couchside, pondering heading to bed soon.

Oh and, whoever mentioned the cliched way of getting over a man.....

Good shout :p:D

*smug face*

Sorry to tell you though I was under the bed. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

*smug face*

Then I think it’s me who should be sorry! :pac:

Autosport wrote: »

Need a spare glass leg?

No need to be sorry Kitty, you go girl!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    Hospital car park, Auto is now on crutches, that's what I get for chasing Ted Badly sprained ankle and I get a week off work which is a plus

Hope you make a speedy recovery.

I have good shoulders if you need someone to lean on.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,822 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Hope you it heals soon Auto , but on the bright side , you have more time to chat to your favourite man :D

Home , dinner nearly ready , shattered , joys of life eh :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,198 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

*smug face*

What brought you in there?

• Advertisement

RMAOK wrote: »
    What brought you in there?

The craic!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement