Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home heating oil promo code Topoil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭clint_silver

Topaz rang me yesterday on a cold call, probably have my number from loyalty card in their garages as Ive never ordered oil from them before.

Doing 1000lts of kerosene for 430 and said will price match below that.

I only filled up 2 weeks ago for 485e.

Can call them back for that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Furzy

^ Supersaver oil also doing €430. I just got my local supplier to price match.

.... just read that crude oil prices jumped last night so looks like the price drop may have bottomed out!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

Furzy wrote: »
    ^ Supersaver oil also doing €430. I just got my local supplier to price match.

.... just read that crude oil prices jumped last night so looks like the price drop may have bottomed out!

I wouldnt bet on it having bottomed out, most likely its due to speculation OPEC will cut supply. If the Saudis decide to weather the storm and continue to output as they are and apply more pressure on other countries, it could get worse. If everyone thinks its bottomed out, that means people rush out and buy creating an artificial market helping push the prices up and before you know it it will be up. The price is jumping up and down every hour, individual day increases shouldnt cause too much concern because it can just as easily drop back down.

How much cheaper can it actually get anyway? Probably not much. I've been thinking of buying about 10,000 litres and storing it in the shed and getting some stabiliser stuff to extend the lifespan.

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭MIRMIR82

The discount code Topoil15 no longer works, i think we can close this thread or re-name it as something else!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭curranbaz

MIRMIR82 wrote: »
    The discount code Topoil15 no longer works, i think we can close this thread or re-name it as something else!

HEAT2016 (not case-sensitive) seems to still be working! Seems to be sliding scale discount depending on how much you order, i.e. €7.50 of 300 ltrs, €10 off 400, €12.50 off 500, etc.

Still cheaper (just) to order off Supersaveroil for me. Here's hoping my supply lasts through the weekend as I've been holding off ordering the last few weeks with the prices dropping so steadily. Have probably saved about €40 playing this game of Russian oil roulette! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Topoilweb is still worth 15€ off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Steven81

it is heat2016 to get the discount too

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

I was thinking something similar. Can you PM we can chat more about what stabiliser is available. I have a couple of empty iBC tanks for use
    I wouldnt bet on it having bottomed out, most likely its due to speculation OPEC will cut supply. If the Saudis decide to weather the storm and continue to output as they are and apply more pressure on other countries, it could get worse. If everyone thinks its bottomed out, that means people rush out and buy creating an artificial market helping push the prices up and before you know it it will be up. The price is jumping up and down every hour, individual day increases shouldnt cause too much concern because it can just as easily drop back down.

How much cheaper can it actually get anyway? Probably not much. I've been thinking of buying about 10,000 litres and storing it in the shed and getting some stabiliser stuff to extend the lifespan.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭itsnotmyname

Folks,
    I found the promo code, but where does it go ? ..I've gone through all the steps and cant find where .....:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Mad_Mike

Folks,
    I found the promo code, but where does it go ? ..I've gone through all the steps and cant find where .....:confused:

Select your area and click see prices, then on next page, on the left under My Order, underneath how many litres you want, click the blue + button with I have a promo code

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

A tad more expensive on today's prices

500 liters 234... 225 last Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

spongbob wrote: »
    A tad more expensive on today's prices

500 liters 234... 225 last Friday.

And today it's 250 for 500lt.
    I started my order this morn at 222 euro and when I pressed next page the price jumped to 250 before I completed the order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

corsav6 wrote: »
    And today it's 250 for 500lt.
    I started my order this morn at 222 euro and when I pressed next page the price jumped to 250 before I completed the order.

Just off the phone to the Castlebar depot and they honored the initial 222 price for me.
    I was speaking to a lad called Mark and he was very helpful and sorted it there and then. 500lts now ordered and 30 euro cheaper than anyone else in Mayo.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭blowin3

Is oil going to back up in price? I have half a thank so would invest if i thought prices were creeping up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

blowin3 wrote: »
    Is oil going to back up in price? I have half a thank so would invest if i thought prices were creeping up.

It has went up a couple of cents in a few places for sure. Diesel also went up 1c too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Mad_Mike

(WESTMEATH) €15 OFF 500 litres Promo Code TopOilWestmeath on www.top.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Mad_Mike wrote: »
    (WESTMEATH) €15 OFF 500 litres Promo Code TopOilWestmeath on www.top.ie

Seems to accept that code for a delivery anywhere....well carlow anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

racso1975 wrote: »
    Seems to accept that code for a delivery anywhere....well carlow anyway

works for cork also

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭tom_tarbucket

Did ye order 500 litres - if so what ye get it for ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Did ye order 500 litres - if so what ye get it for ?

think it was 224 or there abouts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭blowin3

racso1975 wrote: »
    think it was 224 or there abouts

I got 500l yesterday for 227e.

blowin3 wrote: »
    I got 500l yesterday for 227e.

Grand. I just got 500 litres for 230. Not too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭pa990

promo code: topoilweb

Still working, €15 off 500L

€210 for 500 kero in cork.

Must check if my tank has room

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭sonandheir

€222 for 500lts in Galway, thanks op.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Pigeon Chaser

€222 for 500l in Ballina.

Thanks OP

Anybody know of any company that gives out oil tank measuring dipsticks when you buy oil off them. I've searched on e bay etc and can't find where to buy one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Anybody know of any company that gives out oil tank measuring dipsticks when you buy oil off them. I've searched on e bay etc and can't find where to buy one.

Why not just buy a brush handle and dip into tank, mark top with marker and then you know how much le by looking at it or if needing to be really precise by measuring it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

Depending on the weather their does be a dew/water line on the Tank showing the oil level aswell. Ya don't have to go near it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭loki7777

I have bamboo stick from homebase with marked 100,200,300 and 500l- done at delivery:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,946 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I'm probably being stupid but I can't see anywhere I can enter the promo code on the site, could anyone tell me please?

Advertisement