Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Don't get me wrong, I love a good minion. But those f**king minion memes are wrecking my buzz.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Ed Winchester

kitty3kids wrote: »
    Kitten k we have the same friend!!!!

Kitty3kids is friends with kittenk.

Something fishy goin on here!!

Miaow :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

I've triple checked..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

I've triple checked..

I see that every few months

Idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

I've triple checked..

I was gonna post that earlier, just for the Feng Shui part :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

kitty3kids wrote: »
    Kitten k we have the same friend!!!!

I wonder if I know you?

"life has ups and downs u just hav eto learn to stop set tripen and givein a **** about people who just dint give a **** about you yea jnow keep trill and h=rick you rhonor way more then rocken ur pride becuse in true full on honor can and will leadde to the trueist for of pride a man can have stay loyal to you rwomen till the end even if she wont thatway u can be the one too walk away honor intact becuse i dont care waht any one says a man is not a man with out his honor and a man with out his honor will nvr find his trueist form of real pride treat others as u want to be treated even if they will nvr treat u the same karma dose and will always catch up to villains becuse well sadley villains nvr get to have a happy ending ever just look at history well ive said all i want to and cant spell for **** lolz im out love peace honor butt always go to war when you have to defend your famliy and the ones u love ill will nvr stop liveing this way for anybody no matter har far they try there best to putt me in hell they for get im already in hell every day so how could they ever get one more chance to send me into hell butt dont worry world my honor will hold me and ill be just a ok with being in hell every day hahahahhah"

I am related to this person. Who needs punctuation.

Morning peeps...

"life has ups and downs u just hav eto learn to stop set tripen and givein a **** about people who just dint give a **** about you yea jnow keep trill and h=rick you rhonor way more then rocken ur pride becuse in true full on honor can and will leadde to the trueist for of pride a man can have stay loyal to you rwomen till the end even if she wont thatway u can be the one too walk away honor intact becuse i dont care waht any one says a man is not a man with out his honor and a man with out his honor will nvr find his trueist form of real pride treat others as u want to be treated even if they will nvr treat u the same karma dose and will always catch up to villains becuse well sadley villains nvr get to have a happy ending ever just look at history well ive said all i want to and cant spell for **** lolz im out love peace honor butt always go to war when you have to defend your famliy and the ones u love ill will nvr stop liveing this way for anybody no matter har far they try there best to putt me in hell they for get im already in hell every day so how could they ever get one more chance to send me into hell butt dont worry world my honor will hold me and ill be just a ok with being in hell every day hahahahhah"

Life has its ups and downs. You just have to learn to stop tripping and giving a **** about people who don't give a **** about you. Keep thrill and ??? your ???.

I give up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

The wife tells me Facebook has a feature that shows your posts from years back each day or something to that effect. Hopefully, in years to come some of the people doing an injustice to the Oxford English Dictionary as well as many other things, will come across their perversion of vocabulary and find themselves aghast at previous persona or die due to some grammatically induced error.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Frynge wrote: »
    The wife tells me Facebook has a feature that shows your posts from years back each day or something to that effect. Hopefully, in years to come some of the people doing an injustice to the Oxford English Dictionary as well as many other things, will come across their perversion of vocabulary and find themselves aghast at previous persona or die due to some grammatically induced error.

Yeah they've kinda stolen the idea from the likes of Timehop etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Lots of references to honour. Or "honor" - is this person a Klingon? I really struggled through a good portion of that. At least they acknowledge their crappy spelling :p .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

"Finally. Outfit-check shoes-check nails tan n lashes n brows-check hair-check now to find some tittie tape and suck me in pants lol"

Birthday party this weekend, needs essentials.

A few comments to go with this:

Mother in Law: Ann Summers shop
    Sister: Thats an awkward question to see my sister ask hahaha x
    OP: Its only tittie tape im ryt for ppl seein my nips in the cold lol x

Call me innocent but I've never heard of tittie tape before.
    Then again I'm a man...

Call me innocent but I've never heard of tittie tape before.
    Then again I'm a man...

You haven't lived.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭niallo32

"Makes me laf the government are going to take on 300 refugees when they cant even look after there own people there is over 10,000 people homeless in Ireland so were are they going to put these refugees on the streets of Dublin cork ect with a sleeping bag as that's what is happen to our own people. My advice is when your putting money into safe the children water aid Nepal earthquake ect think Ireland let us get big pockets first like England has and Germany France has hence they have no problem with homeless as the budget is about hundred time ours so please when your giving money to a homeless person it take less than a min to ask it they are Irish if so look after them and let all foreigners know they are not welcome there getting place from the council in the old parts of Dublin they get 65euro more than the Irish people to associate with Irish people this is why there is no work or jobs out there holy **** have a good look at what these sort of people have done to England rape,child molesters,drugs,illness that we have never seen as a kid in Ireland what do these people give Ireland there mothers and fathers and grandfathers and grandmothers have not worked thereselfs to the bone to give it the theses bunch ***** no its time to send them home take the pressure of all the hospital s schools doctors lets pull our pants up now vote no dole here for foreign people unless they were here for min of 10 yrs paying in to our country and only min wage in any job for them lets say European rate for them but all jobs have to be offered to Irish people first and if your on the dole be sent for these jobs then mark my words they wont want to stay long Irish people come first.
    Rant over but its true please send this to everybody you know open ur eyes now before its to late ."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

^^No, It''ll be wonderful. We'll put them in ghost estates and they can mow our lawns...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

^^^
    Seen a good few of these..
    People going above and beyond to vent their outrage and managing to discriminate as many people as they can into one status.

Would love though, just for a day, slip them into Dail under the guise of an independent TD and let them speak their mind..
    Love to see their reactions. Losing their rag over hypothetical situations. This f**ker will sort them out. :P
    (S)he'll scare them silent as well so they'll probably get their whole speech out as well. :P
    Love the solutions they have to problems as well.
    No dole for foreigners unless they're here min 10 years.

They have a point, there's a homeless issue in Ireland at the moment but I'm sure there's far better places to take money from than other charities abroad :P
    F**k foreign charities! Concentrate on our charities!

Generalisation is great as well. A good read and you know there's passion behind it, or anger, depending on how you look at it, but the facts behind it are as ludicrous as thier solutions :P

Still, it make me smile, and I'm thinking of an Enda, Burton, this guy/gal stand-off. Good, Bad and Ugly style. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

niallo32 wrote: »
    "Makes me laf the government are going to take on 300 refugees when..... "

The most disappointing part of this post is that it didn't begin with "I'm not racist, but....." Missed opportunity in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

^^^
    Would love though, just for a day, slip them into Dail under the guise of an independent TD and let them speak their mind..
    Love to see their reactions.
    I'd love to slip them into a hospital for a day with a serious illness, and see how brave they are about venting their racism on the African doctor and Filipino nurses who might be saving their life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭lizzyman

" i just saw a vid of a lad only wearin a pair of cut off denim skimpy shorts filming himself dancin around the room!! FOOL"

"Facebook is the ****in main stage for drama queens"

"Beards tis the ruination off Ireland!! Has the people all gone wrong! I **** u not!"

And in an interesting new twist on the Sam Cooke classic: "fistin the night away"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"Some people are so fcuking vain! Stop with the selfies and pouting and posing, it's cringey."

The irony is, this girl is probably the vainest girl on my FB; putting pouty selfies up all the time with the hashtags "#vanity #poser #selfie #sowhat #dontcare #vain #lovinglife #sunshine #shorthairdontcare".

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Life has its ups and downs. You just have to learn to stop tripping and giving a **** about people who don't give a **** about you. Keep thrill and ??? your ???.

I give up.

I got that far too and stopped, my brain hurt trying to translate it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

More silly humour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

my friend loves tose posts that out other people. this is the latest
    This is the man adding loads of young random girls on facebook, my daughters 11 you vile creature, everyone share away so parents know to watch there underage childrens fb
    why is that child on facebook in the first place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭No_Comply

niallo32 wrote: »
    "Makes me laf the government are going to take on 300 refugees when they cant even look after there own people."
    Whosthis wrote: »
    The most disappointing part of this post is that it didn't begin with "I'm not racist, but....." Missed opportunity in my opinion.

I love how concerned racist people get for the homeless in Ireland when there's talk of refugees.

I wonder what they're doing to help the homeless situation in Ireland themselves...

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭niallo32

Whosthis wrote: »

Same person also posted a picture of an unnamed Tesco store (without a source on the story) claiming they refused to serve a British soldier in uniform as it might offend Muslims.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Shouldn't there be a question mark after that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭No_Comply

sligojoek wrote: »

Rhetorical questions don't require a question mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

sligojoek wrote: »

I read it as "...related to this person. [This person] who needs punctuation.", so no.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

Ok, I'll bite, what's this Telpis thing all about, google won't even help me.

I guess it's an expression thing. Think someone saying they want a 'Hododdy' but really it's Hot Toddy.

God-Help-Us
    Got-elp-us
    Got-elp-is
    t-elp-is

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement