Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best and worst bodily noises

Options
  • 10-11-2004 11:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭

ok, what are the best and worst bodily noises

Best: farting- its funny(somethimes) and nessessary
    Worst: fanny fart....-needs no explanation

all posts must end in a FUNNY slang word for a body part!

Wang!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

i was thinking along the same lines as the fanny fart as well ever wonder that in school a fart is probably the funniest thing you'll ever do in class

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Best: a talking belch (you know what I mean)...try saying Azerbaijan...
    Worst: Funny fart if its by yourself (though if its someone else its uber-funny), cos you know there's cleaning to be done after it...

Baby dinners!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭gaui3d0pnbz86o

any chance you can get it recorded and post it? in fact can anyone post a recording of a funny noise there body makes be it belch speaking or farting or anything?

runs off to see if i have a Mike!

hooters!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

speaking of farting i was thinking of how funneh it would be to take a whoopi cushion into a packed movie theatre and during a quiet scene squeeze out a couple little ones then let it rip.
    then when the movie lets out and the loo if full up let it rip from inside the stall...
    I would fall down laughing if I were in the loo and heard that ...roffle

I am so going to buy a whoopi cushion :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

buy two they break easilly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

woosaysdan wrote:
    buy two they break easilly
    ..If you're fat..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭nutkase

farting and having someone understand it as a spoken word
    anyone speak bean