Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for freestanding gas cooker for static caravan.

Options
  • 24-07-2020 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

Old (25years or more) freestanding LPG caraven cooker has just about had it. Its got no modern safety features and the oven doesn't work.

The problem is the replacement has to be 50cm wide by 50cm deep. 50cm wide is easy enough but to get a new cooker in line with the units and not sticking out it needs to be 50cm deep and your standard kitchen cooker is 60cm deep.

I've found one model STATESMAN LEGACY 50LPG COOKER in all of Ireland which I'll probably end up getting but I'd be interested if anyone knows of any other that can fit? Not being LPG isn't too much of an issue as you can get an LPG conversion kit for most gas cookers and some come with the LPG jet kit anyway.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

Donagheys or charles camping could probably order in a spinflo prima model but unlikely to be cheaper than linked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭GinSoaked

Donagheys or charles camping could probably order in a spinflo prima model but unlikely to be cheaper than linked.

Its good just to know different model names so I can check them out, SpinFlo is a new one. Full cooker comes in at over €600 and while price isn't a primary issue I'm more comfortable around or below the €400 mark. My cheap option is to put up with about 8cm sticking out and get a 60cm deep one from CurryPCworld for €220 that comes with LPG jets.

Googling SpinFlo also finds me more companies that sell cookers so every little piece of information can be helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

I'd prefer silver / stainless sticking out than white flush myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭GinSoaked

I'd prefer silver / stainless sticking out than white flush myself.

Its replacing a beige cooker :o

I already have a replacement fridge that sticks out so may go with a sticky out cooker - no chance I'll get a beige one to match :D

Advertisement