Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Headspace /or Mind - €30 back with VHI

• 25-07-2020 12:03pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,200 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Buy the annual subscription online then send the receipt to VHI via their snap and send function and you will get €30 back.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Really? Oh excellent!!! Thanks!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,200 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

• Registered Users Posts: 12,783 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Disaster for me so far. Downloaded, paid the subscription and did a screenshot of the email receipt and sent it through 'Snap and Send'
    Got rejected because "No/Incomplete Patient Detail: We are unable to determine what patient attended to validate membership of that
    person."
    Queried this with an agent and he claims I should have some other confirmation. OK, my gmail account for android is different to my vhi account email address (yahoo mail) but the method of payment is marked as paypal from the email account that is tied to my vhi account and that's clearly visible on the receipt.
    Seems as if every time I try to use snap and send for anything, they always find a way to weasel out of paying up. Hugely frustrating experience. Ironic for an offer for a 'Calm' app.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Got my 30 back for annual subscription renewal this month. Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Hairdo

What if someone already bought a year's subscription?

• Advertisement
Advertisement