Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - Marriage Record Search

• 08-07-2020 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭

Hi guys. Who is in the mood for a little search of a record that has stayed hidden from me for a while.
    I'm looking for help in finding a marriage record taking place about 1900 I have searched Irishgeneology but nothing showed up for me! Hopefully a fresh pair of eyes will help!

It's for a Daniel (O)Sullivan and Margaret (O)Sullivan about 1900. (Margaret's maiden name was also (O)Sullivan...she was from the townland of Lacktify, Clondrohid).
    The marriage would have most likely taken place in Macroom RD but Cork RD is also a possibility.

Here they are in the 1901 and 1911 Census.

It states in 1911 that they were married 10 years. They were married and living with Daniels parents in the 1901 census. Their first child, Lena was born in 1902.

Daniel was also known as Dan "Domhnall Og" if that helps.

Comments

Advertisement