Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Vaccine

• 23-11-2020 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

Every time on turn on the TV or Radio its all the vaccine ...vaccine... vaccine... the answer to all our problems.

Its like all life's enjoyments are withheld until we take the vaccine.

Already Ticket master are planning to introduce vaccine passes to go to concerts be sure other companies and industries will quickly follow their example ....

Quote "Ticketmaster has been developing a post-pandemic safety plan to get customers back to concerts. Billboard reported that includes using smart phones to verify its ticket-buyers have received a vaccine or tested negative for COVID-19 recently.within a 24- or 72-hour window."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Every time on turn on the TV or Radio its all the vaccine ...vaccine... vaccine... the answer to all our problems.

Well yea. There this global pandemic going on for which a vaccine could help control it and possibly end it.
    Why wouldn't that be all over the news?

What's the conspiracy here?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

King Mob wrote: »
    Well yea. There this global pandemic going on for which a vaccine could help control it and possibly end it.
    Why wouldn't that be all over the news?

What's the conspiracy here?

There is not a pandemic its a plandemic. The vaccine has been there for years and they are waiting until the right time to release it to the population

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

GT89 wrote: »
    There is not a pandemic its a plandemic. The vaccine has been there for years and they are waiting until the right time to release it to the population

Cool... Any evidence?

Ok. That's a very specific claim.

What evidence do you have that the vaccine was "there for years"?
    Do you also subscribe to the silly idea the virus was created?

What id the overall plan for this "Plandemic"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭CountNjord

Looks I'm Blue in the face, if it's 20 euro for a vaccine I'll pay for it and get vaccinated.

It's not the number of the beast or a conspiracy theory.

So what it's a few quid for freedom and safety against the virus, be all SJW or right wing nut about it.

But it's a small price to pay for safety and saving other people's safety.

And it's not going to alter your DNA or implant a microchip in you.

Definitely getting vaccinated myself, and I'm a bohemian folkloric rural dwelling believer in the wee folk etc probably delusional in one way but in another I believe in getting vaccinated.

Can't wait :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Just read your signature, sounds like someone needs freedom from fear of conspiracies.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 SantaClaw

Not to mention it is not THE vaccine but one of the possible dozens. So on top of all the general conspiracy, there is the fact that 1000s more researchers and other staff are now also required to be in on it. Plus the whole medical community needs to keep the fact that all the vaccines are the same evil one secret.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,783 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

SantaClaw wrote: »
    Not to mention it is not THE vaccine but one of the possible dozens. So on top of all the general conspiracy, there is the fact that 1000s more researchers and other staff are now also required to be in on it. Plus the whole medical community needs to keep the fact that all the vaccines are the same evil one secret.

Sure a few hundred, if not thousand, people in Cork alone would have to be in on it between the Pfizer buildings, Viatris, the 2 huge Eli Lilly buildings, and the Hovione plant with each company pretty solely focusing every resource on vaccine and treatment manufacturing right now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

Just read your signature, sounds like someone needs freedom from fear of conspiracies.

Says the one that probably living in fear of a virus

Ahh you're back... Any evidence of your claims?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

At least my concern is based on fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,975 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

You don't have to take it, it won't be mandatory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Fodla

NIMAN wrote: »
    You don't have to take it, it won't be mandatory.

It probably won't be mandatory, but the fear is that people won't be able to take part in society unless vaccinated (go to a football match, to a restaurant, travel, even work).

And then there's the health passport to worry about. It's being trialed as we speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,768 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Fodla wrote: »
    It probably won't be mandatory, but the fear is that people won't be able to take part in society unless vaccinated (go to a football match, to a restaurant, travel, even work).

And then there's the health passport to worry about. It's being trialed as we speak.

Note how you use the word "fear" in this context. Indeed it's possible that e.g. people may not be able to get on a particular airliner without a vaccine. This of course would have nothing to do with individual rights, rather the rights of everyone else on that plane. This is not for certain and likely will be for a limited time period.

Again these are common sense measures and nothing to do with:
    1) "Plandemics"
    2) NWO/communists/UN/Bill Gates/etc taking over the world
    3) Deliberately infringing our freedoms/rights for some nefarious reason
    4) Other assorted alarmism and quackology

It's another potential straightforward measure to deal with a global pandemic. And as soon as the pandemic is not a major issue any more, many of these restrictions, etc will be lifted.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Note how you use the word "fear" in this context. Indeed it's possible that e.g. people may not be able to get on a particular airliner without a vaccine. This of course would have nothing to do with individual rights, rather the rights of everyone else on that plane. This is not for certain and likely will be for a limited time period.

Again these are common sense measures and nothing to do with:
    1) "Plandemics"
    2) NWO/communists/UN/Bill Gates/etc taking over the world
    3) Deliberately infringing our freedoms/rights for some nefarious reason
    4) Other assorted alarmism and quackology

It's another potential straightforward measure to deal with a global pandemic. And as soon as the pandemic is not a major issue any more, many of these restrictions, etc will be lifted.

I can't see a health passport disappearing even if herd immunity is reached through a vaccine. There's an international health passport being trialed as we speak as well. I'll post links when I can.

I can understand it being a requirement to enter a country that the person be vaccinated (yellow fever, for example), but I've never heard of having to be vaccinated to fly on a plane.

I can't see a health passport disappearing even if herd immunity is reached through a vaccine. There's an international health passport being trialed as we speak as well. I'll post links when I can.

I can understand it being a requirement to enter a country that the person be vaccinated (yellow fever, for example), but I've never heard of having to be vaccinated to fly on a plane.
    Even if this is the case, why is it a bad thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭harrylittle

EyesClosed wrote: »
    Cool... Any evidence?

Well there prophecy predicting this back in 2012 in the book of truth .... uncanningly accurate......

quote "Sunday Jun 17, 2012 at 08:15 pm

My dearly beloved daughter the plans of the Masonic groups to take over the world currencies are getting close to completion.

Their wicked plans also include a new global vaccination which will create disease all over the world to cause suffering on a scale never seen before.

Avoid any such sudden global vaccination announced for it will kill you.

Their evil schemes would shock all those innocent souls who have no idea how powerful they are.

Driven by a lust for power, wealth and a desire to be godlike in all they do, they believe they are invincible.

They control banks, governments and are responsible for causing terror in the Middle East.

They control much of the world’s media and the truth of their wickedness is hidden behind so called humanitarian organisations.

Sadly very few of God’s children know of their plans.

You must pray to stop the genocide they plan, worse than what Hitler did in World War 2.

This group, the largest in number since their formation in the middle ages, are Satan’s army. They will be led by the antichrist. They have been planning to bring about their control of banks for decades.

They have been planning the introduction of the Mark of the Beast, a chip which every man and woman will be forced to have implanted in their bodies to access food, for fifteen years.

Now that the time has come for them to unveil their New World Currency know that prayer, and much of it, can help mitigate much of their plan.

Well there prophecy predicting this bank in 2012 in the book of truth .... uncanningly accurate......
    A random unsourced, anonymous, vague and bizarre Prophesy?
    That's not really evidence...

Nothing about that prophesy is at all accurate or different from the same crap you guys have been claiming for decades.
    Why do you think it's convincing?

its worth repeating that again ....

"Their wicked plans also include a new global vaccination which will create disease all over the world to cause suffering on a scale never seen before.

Avoid any such sudden global vaccination announced for it will kill you."

And why are they thinking of proposing some sort of health passport? explain the reasons behind.

• Advertisement

its worth repeating that again ....

"Their wicked plans also include a new global vaccination which will create disease all over the world to cause suffering on a scale never seen before.

Avoid any such sudden global vaccination announced for it will kill you."

Who are "they"?

Why would a vaccine against a disease create more disease?

Well there prophecy predicting this back in 2012 in the book of truth .... uncanningly accurate......

quote "Sunday Jun 17, 2012 at 08:15 pm

My dearly beloved daughter the plans of the Masonic groups to take over the world currencies are getting close to completion.

Their wicked plans also include a new global vaccination which will create disease all over the world to cause suffering on a scale never seen before.

Avoid any such sudden global vaccination announced for it will kill you.

Their evil schemes would shock all those innocent souls who have no idea how powerful they are.

Driven by a lust for power, wealth and a desire to be godlike in all they do, they believe they are invincible.

They control banks, governments and are responsible for causing terror in the Middle East.

They control much of the world’s media and the truth of their wickedness is hidden behind so called humanitarian organisations.

Sadly very few of God’s children know of their plans.

You must pray to stop the genocide they plan, worse than what Hitler did in World War 2.

This group, the largest in number since their formation in the middle ages, are Satan’s army. They will be led by the antichrist. They have been planning to bring about their control of banks for decades.

They have been planning the introduction of the Mark of the Beast, a chip which every man and woman will be forced to have implanted in their bodies to access food, for fifteen years.

Now that the time has come for them to unveil their New World Currency know that prayer, and much of it, can help mitigate much of their plan.

So no evidence then? Grand thanks

Why do you think it's convincing?

A push for a global vaccine is not convincing enough ?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭trashcan

EyesClosed wrote: »
    Cool... Any evidence?

Not to mention motive .

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    And why are they thinking of proposing some sort of health passport? explain the reasons behind.

It's not why they're creating a health passport that worries me, but how far they're going to go with it. If you watch the video about Health Passport Ireland on YouTube it talks about how the passport can be used for anything and everything. To go to a restaurant, the hospital, a stadium, school, work.

The fact remains that this was supposed to be a two week lockdown to flatten the curve. We've gone from two weeks to almost a year, with no end in sight,
    to health passports, to the possibility of a mandatory vaccine, to freedom passes in the UK. And we have 20% unemployment in Ireland and a deficit of some 24 billion.

Again, there is a pandemic currently in progress. So of course there's a push for a vaccine.

But I was asking you specifically about the random anonymous prediction you posted.

Where did you find it?
    Who made it?
    How did they make it?
    What about it is accurate?
    Why do you find it convincing?

There's a virus. As humans we have the ability to fight the virus by creating a vaccine. Ergo we are creating a vaccine.

What part of that equation do you not understand?

Why is creating this vaccine so "evil" according to you?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 253 ✭✭Xtrail14

Go Tony

Again, there is a pandemic currently in progress. So of course there's a push for a vaccine.

But I was asking you specifically about the random anonymous prediction you posted.

Where did you find it?
    Who made it?
    How did they make it?
    What about it is accurate?
    Why do you find it convincing?

a push for a global vaccine is no small event ... we have not witnessed this event in modern history and probably not in world history.

this prophecy predicted such an event so in my estimation it has fullfilled this prophecy.

anyhow here's the link enjoy the research .....

http://http://mybookoftruth.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

anyhow here's the link enjoy the research .....

http://http://mybookoftruth.com/

That's just some weird Jesus stuff. Not worth researching further as it's not based on any kind of fact.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement