Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Covid 21

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭harrylittle

King Mob wrote: »
    So they aren't going to release another stronger virus...
    I wish you'd make up your mind.

Chemtrails?

chemtrails wont work ... too random ...can't keep a record of who gets infected .. an elite on his yacht or in his golf club could get a shower of chemtrails .

What they would require is to administer that substance into a person on an individual basis ... have a system in place to record who, when and how frequent that person gets that substance ...ideally get governments to go along with that system... get health boards, education establishment all to back that system ... get the local media to drive fear into the public so that the public would line up to take that substance to make them feel safe again.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭harrylittle

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

chemtrails wont work ... too random ...can't keep a record of who gets infected .. an elite on his yacht or in his golf club could get a shower of chemtrails ..
    Chemtrails won't work cause there's no such thing as chemtrails.

I assumed you understood this, but it seems my joke was lost on you.
    What they would require is to administer that substance into a person on an individual basis ... have a system in place to record who, when and how frequent that person gets that substance ...ideally get governments to go along with that system... get health boards, education establishment all to back that system ... get the local media to drive fear into the public so that the public would line up to take that substance to make them feel safe again.
    Ah of course vaccines.
    Will this be the same time we're getting our microchips and marks of the beast?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

It's post 20 of this thread:

"Theory says mass depopulation is the eventual end-goal. Achieved through sterilisation elements in vaxxes and introduction of various diseases over time. Also utilising the populace for various DNA/RNA experiments over time through aforementioned annual RNA injections (Moderna, Pfizer/BioNTech, AstraZeneca are all funded by Gates Foundation and RNA based).

Remaining survivors will be fully chipped and tracked, completely subservient to elite overlords/one world government."

Right.

"Theory says"..

Is this your personal conspiracy theory? if not, who does it belong to and what's the source?

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Right.

"Theory says"..

Is this your personal conspiracy theory? if not, who does it belong to and what's the source?

"Right" indeed; conspiracy theory was written in plain sight and you couldn't see it. You'll need to be more switched on in future if you expect people to engage with you.

What does it matter who the "source" is. There's many people theorizing along those lines. I've seen it in various videos and comment sections across different platforms. Based on comments/likes/upvotes, subscribers to it would be into the thousands / hundreds of thousands.

I have a question for you: what is Joe Biden referring to by "New World Order"? He's said it a couple of times in different speeches. Here's one. Any ideas?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nycweatherrepor/status/1304520188969316357

• Advertisement

"Right" indeed; conspiracy theory was written in plain sight and you couldn't see it. You'll need to be more switched on in future if you expect people to engage with you.

That's not a theory, it's a vapid thought, but let's go with it..
    What does it matter who the "source" is.

People make up their own theories here all the time. They make up history, they make up current affairs. A lot of stuff is simply made up in someone's imagination on this forum.

So did you make this one up yourself or is there a source for it?

If you are acting evasive about your theory, you know something is wrong with it. Remember, you are claiming this is fact, and if it's a fact, be straightforward about it.

Here's a fun side question for you, is Dolly Parton a part of this conspiracy? she helped fund one of the vaccines. Don't invent an answer. Facts only.
    I have a question for you: what is Joe Biden referring to by "New World Order"? He's said it a couple of times in different speeches. Here's one. Any ideas?

It's a phrase. "New world order" literally means that. For example, prior to WW2, countries like Germany and France were "superpowers", they had a higher balance of power. After WW2, countries like US and Russia became superpowers. It's been used to reference global sea-changes in everything from balances of power, to the environment, to e.g. the current health crisis.

People low on critical thinking and high on paranoia take it to mean something else and their imaginations run wild.

He's a disturbing character. Like a Bond villian :D

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nycweatherrepor/status/1304520188969316357
    Lol, this trope is just so weird.

Why in conspiracy world do these guys keep giving you clues?

What evidence do you guys have for the giant global satanic conspiracy that isn't just based on what you believe these guys are telling you directly?

That's not a theory, it's a vapid thought, but let's go with it..

People make up their own theories here all the time. They make up history, they make up current affairs. A lot of stuff is simply made up in someone's imagination on this forum.

So did you make this one up yourself or is there a source for it?

If you are acting evasive about your theory, you know something is wrong with it. Remember, you are claiming this is fact, and if it's a fact, be straightforward about it.

Here's a fun side question for you, is Dolly Parton a part of this conspiracy? she helped fund one of the vaccines. Don't invent an answer. Facts only.

It's a phrase. "New world order" literally means that. For example, prior to WW2, countries like Germany and France were "superpowers", they had a higher balance of power. After WW2, countries like US and Russia became superpowers. It's been used to reference global sea-changes in everything from balances of power, to the environment, to e.g. the current health crisis.

You're now trying to say the words 'fact' and 'theory' are the same thing. They're not. Very dishonest of you. If you genuinely thought they were the same thing, I suggest you google and learn the difference. I'm not going to explain them for you here.

Dolly Parton just invested some capital. She has no connection to the labs, or any idea re: what's going into the vaccinations over the long-term. You know that. Your unnecessary, annual vaccinations will bring in the vax passport, which will then be combined with your digital ID and wallet, and eventually for 'safety purposes' these will all be combined into a small, implanted chip in your hand. You two will no doubt accept this as it will be the 'advice' your government and 'experts' give you :pac:

As for King Mob's question, foreshadowing, symbolising, predictive programming etc are regularly utilised by the power's that be. Hollywood and the music industry are often used a vehicle for this. Look at this disgusting advert for a clothing line from Celine Dion. Obviously not her own idea.
    Overwhelmingly negative reaction online from most people, which is reassuring. No doubt you two will think nothing of it, though. Can't expect Dohnjoe to see symbolism when he can't even read posts properly on a message board :pac:

celine-dion-kids-clothes_sq.jpg?auto=format,compress&cs=strip

73669bfce0d2ed57c3852de3ca66e852.jpg

5cd57ab01f000059009d3e3f.jpeg?ops=scalefit_720_noupscale&format=webp

... "Ho", skulls, and "New Order" on children's clothing. Yeah, nothing strange or unusual going on here :rolleyes:

Anyway, no point continuing conversation with either of you on this. It's clear you are both staunch mainstream narrative supporters and never question anything outside of that. Which is fine, each to their own. My goal was to get people who are actually open to alternative viewpoints talking about this. Already succeeded with that over on the main forums. Tis a vacuum in here anyway.

Have a good day, men. Specsavers still open as it's deemed an essential service :pac:

DohnJoe and King Mob will line up repeatedly to stay 'safe'. With all those bodies piling up on the streets currently, they'll be so relieved to get their first shot :pac:

• Advertisement

You're now trying to say the words 'fact' and 'theory' are the same thing. They're not. Very dishonest of you.

You are stating everything as fact. Look at the below for example.
    Your unnecessary, annual vaccinations will bring in the vax passport, which will then be combined with your digital ID and wallet, and eventually for 'safety purposes' these will all be combined into a small, implanted chip in your hand. You two will no doubt accept this as it will be the 'advice' your government and 'experts' give you :pac:

Stating it as fact. If this is your opinion, pre-face it as such, e.g. "I believe the world is flat" is very different from "the world is flat"
    Anyway, no point continuing conversation with either of you on this.

Copping out and bailing out. You can't answer basic questions about your theory and you can't support it, so you run :)

All this evasion demonstrates one thing, you know your theory is horsecrap, but you still try to pawn it off as true, odd behaviour..

5cd57ab01f000059009d3e3f.jpeg?ops=scalefit_720_noupscale&format=webp

... "Ho", skulls, and "New Order" on children's clothing. Yeah, nothing strange or unusual going on here :rolleyes:

So this "New World Order" are leaving subtle clues for you on children's clothing, and why?

This is getting to the point where posters will be asking if you are okay.

You are stating everything as fact. Look at the below for example.

Stating it as fact. If this is your opinion, pre-face it as such, e.g. "I believe the world is flat" is very different from "the world is flat"

Copping out and bailing out. You can't answer basic questions about your theory and you can't support it, so you run :)

All this evasion demonstrates one thing, you know your theory is horsecrap, but you still try to pawn it off as true, odd behaviour..

There's no evasion. I've stated what I think is going to happen. It cannot be 100% fact until it ends up materialising. We'll see who is correct in the end.

The only thing we've established as indisputable fact on here is that you can't read messages properly. And you're p*ssed off that I've exposed that. Don't be bitter, DohnJoe... get better :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,415 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Dolly Parton just invested some capital. She has no connection to the labs, or any idea re: what's going into the vaccinations over the long-term.

How do you know that? Maybe Dolly has been a deep state plant all along?
    Look at this disgusting advert for a clothing line from Celine Dion. Obviously not her own idea.

Oh yes the "Luciferian" clothing range. It was her idea.

Btw "New Order" is not "New World Order". New Order are a band.

The paranoia and fear here is worrying. Seek help asap.

The Nal wrote: »
    Btw "New Order" is not "New World Order". New Order are a band.

The paranoia and fear here is worrying. Seek help asap.

Yeah, I'm sure they're referencing the band :pac: Like I said, the reaction online is overwhelming negative. You're in the minority. Good luck with your emergency vaccines anyway; sounds like you need them, lol.

There's no evasion.

You haven't addressed the questions properly. You keep evading and dodging and being obtuse. I've asked countless questions which you've ignored.

a) If I get a Covid vaccination in Ireland will I be receiving a "micro-chip" implanted in me, yes or no? Evidence for this.

b) If at some stage I am to be "implanted with a chip", will it be with my knowledge or without my knowledge? likewise evidence for that.

Making something up in your head, and rationalising it to yourself is not evidence :)

So this "New World Order" are leaving subtle clues for you on children's clothing, and why?

This is getting to the point where posters will be asking if you are okay.

Like I said, you're in the minority on this one.

Maybe those vaccinations will bring you 'round :D

Like I said, you're in the minority on this one.

Maybe those vaccinations will bring you 'round :D

Caught dodging the question again.

So I'll ask again: this "New World Order" are leaving subtle clues for you on children's clothing, and why?

Yeah, I'm sure they're referencing the band :pac: Like I said, the reaction online is overwhelming negative. You're in the minority. Good luck with your emergency vaccines anyway; sounds like you need them, lol.

Uh huh

2f7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,415 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

The "reaction online" is a tiny minority of vocal paranoid lunatics. As is the case here. A lot of people getting their opinions from comment sections in videos. Weird way to live.

This is also two year old news.

Imagine thinking Celine Dions clothing line is part of a plot to take over the world.

• Advertisement

You haven't addressed the questions properly. You keep evading and dodging and being obtuse. I've asked countless questions which you've ignored.

a) If I get a Covid vaccination in Ireland will I be receiving a "micro-chip" implanted in me, yes or no? Evidence for this.

b) If at some stage I am to be "implanted with a chip", will it be with my knowledge or without my knowledge? likewise evidence for that.

Making something up in your head, and rationalising it to yourself is not evidence :)

a) no.

b) yes, will be with your knowledge, under the guise of 'safety'/avoiding identification fraud.

Many interviews etc, patents/products in development indicating this. Here's one interview from back in late 80's indicating the progression.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nycweatherrepor/status/1304505745715662850

As I said prior, you're a frog and the temperature is rising. Cash -> card --> digital vax passport --> digital ID/wallet --> all combined into --> one chip under skin.

Caught dodging the question again.

So I'll ask again: this "New World Order" are leaving subtle clues for you on children's clothing, and why?

Once again, this demonstrates your serious inability to read posts properly. Explained in previous answer to your post / King Mob's question. Foreshadowing, symbolism, predictive programming.

The Nal wrote: »
    The "reaction online" is a tiny minority of vocal paranoid lunatics. As is the case here. A lot of people getting their opinions from comment sections in videos. Weird way to live.

This is also two year old news.

Imagine thinking Celine Dions clothing line is part of a plot to take over the world.

Ok, serf :pac:

a) no.

b) yes, will be with your knowledge, under the guise of 'safety'/avoiding identification fraud.

Finally.

And for b) evidence for this?

What is the source of that information? (not a tweet or some radio interview with someone from the 80's)

Another question: Do you believe the bible prophesized this? specifically the book of revelations

Once again, this demonstrates your serious inability to read posts properly. Explained in previous answer to your post / King Mob's question. Foreshadowing, symbolism, predictive programming.

It was a simple question. I'll reiterate, if there's some secret mega plan by these "powers-that-be" to do something nefarious in the world, why do they have to "reveal" this plan by leaving clues on children's clothing?

Imagine them sitting in a room (or hollowed out volcano) discussing this evil plan. At what point does someone say, we need clues on children's clothing, what's the purpose?

Throwing religious conspiracy buzzwords around doesn't address the question.

Ok, serf :pac:
    Lol.
    Remind us, what exactly are you doing to fight the New World Order you believe is coming?
    What are you doing to prepare to resist it?
    What are you doing to organise against it?

Is "posting random nonsense you found on the internet" the extent of your brave fight for freedom?

Lol, predictive programming is a brand of nonsense that I haven't seen in a long while...

So your contention is that the lizard people/whoever are planting all these clues to hypnotise and brainwash people into doing... something...?

And this to you is a rational thing that other people are going to believe?

Do you honestly not realise how silly all of this is?

I'm also curious if you believe this is all predicted in the bible. You seem to be swallowing pretty much every conspiracy theory on this, so just wondering if it's extended to the fringe religious stuff too.

Do you believe that the microchip we're going to get next year is the "mark of the beast"?

King Mob wrote: »
    Lol.
    Remind us, what exactly are you doing to fight the New World Order you believe is coming?
    What are you doing to prepare to resist it?
    What are you doing to organise against it?

Is "posting random nonsense you found on the internet" the extent of your brave fight for freedom?

I'm always curious about this. There have been quite a few of biblical alarmists on this forum, but none of them seem overly concerned about the various impending doomsday scenarios they claim are coming..

They're on here talking about a totalitarian government stripping us of everything, and then they are on the property forum discussing picking up a place in Navan in the next few years..

I'm always curious about this. There have been quite a few of biblical alarmists on this forum, but none of them seem overly concerned about the various impending doomsday scenarios they claim are coming..

They're on here talking about a totalitarian government stripping us of everything, and then they are on the property forum discussing picking up a place in Navan in the next few years..
    I know that if I genuinely believe that this stuff was happening i certainly wouldn't be posting about it on the internet and making myself a target.

I'd be full on Sarah Connering it and preparing for the coming resistance I was going to fight in.

I think for most believers, on some level they know it's not true and it's all nonsense and they're just indulging in a hobby. They don't believe enough to actually alter their lives.

• Advertisement

On the flip side, if I were a lizardman and I knew there were people on the internet who analyse everything rich and powerful people say for clues and would just repeat verbatim what they are told, I wouldn't be announcing my plans.

I'd be dropping obvious clues about false conspiracies to distract the people swallowing this stuff. I'd paint weird murals on airports just to confuse people, waste their time and make them look ridiculous when they claim that the murals are clues to my true plan.

I mean if any conspiracy theories and theorists were actual threats to any of the conspiracy they alleged to have cracked, they wouldn't be allowed. It would be a trivial matter to silence them.
    But if conspiracy theorists were wasting their time with obvious nonsense that makes them look like a joke, then the conspirators would be all for allowing that.

Advertisement