Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

THE CONCERTS FOR SINGLES THREAD

• 23-04-2019 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi All,

If you hear of any country music concerts aimed at singles for dating purposes, please post them to this thread going forward.

The below is a Johnny Brady concert in The Well in Moate on Tuesday 14 May 2019 at 9pm.

https://www.thefarmerwantsawife.ie/

(I understand Johnny Brady is known for attracting a young crowd)

Thanks In Advance for all responses

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭ShauntaMetzel

Why could only Johnny Brady concert be a better musical fest for singles? Why don't you look at upcoming shows of Wisconsin especially the ones that are going to be placed at The Rave, Route 20 and Riverside Theatre of Wisconsin? If you want are looking for a life partner then concerts that are going to held in Wisconsin this year could be better places. Here, you can see a complete list of upcoming music concerts of Wisconsin https://concerts50.com/upcoming-concerts-in-wisconsin.

For motivation, you can see previous Summer Festivals here that have organized in the Green Bay. I've attended many music concerts at Green Bay and found my partner also there a few years ago. Hopefully, Green Bay is an excellent place to meet with a new mate in life :)

Sounds-of-Nashville-PC-John-Oates-Photography-1024x576.jpg

Musical fests at Miami beach could also be a perfect choice for dating.

Ultra-pic-web.jpg

Advertisement