Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Supposedly extremely attractive people who you don't find attractive?

Options

Comments

Porklife wrote: »
    Just checked Colin Farrell's height and he's actually not tall dark and handsome...just dark and handsome. He's only 5ft 8 the little ride:)

Farrell is definitely a solid 5'10.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

What exactly do women (and it's always women who use it) mean when they say "bad boy"? To me it conjures up images of some scumbag in a tracksuit with 200 convictions.

Think James Dean, Steve McQueen, Micky Rourke as opposed to Micko in a tracksuit.
    It's a guy who you know will break your heart but he's so damn charismatic you can't help falling for him anyway. They are usually in bands, generally arrogant and always really hot and boy do they know it.
    Knobheads essentially! Always the guy who's great to be friends with but terrible to go out with.

Farrell is only 5'8?! :pac:
    Not that it matters but I always pegged him for around the 6ft mark.

He 'seems' tall for some reason :)
    Alot of the supposedly hot actors are tiny like Cillian Murphy, Zac Efron etc

• Registered Users Posts: 8,925 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Farrell is only 5'8? Jesus, I never knew he was disabled.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

LEAVE MY EMMA ALONE! She's waiting for me to become famous so we can meet and live happily every after together.

And iirc, she said it once and the media jumped on it and made it a thing.

She doesn't seem to get much love round these parts.

Maybe you don't even need to be famous to bag her.

You may be the only person in the queue :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭phelixoflaherty

Bono boots?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭phelixoflaherty

Bono boots?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

im going to say something controversial.
    i know im probably crazy but megan fox.
    i should find her attractive but i dont . i dont know why.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

im going to say something controversial.
    i know im probably crazy but megan fox.
    i should find her attractive but i dont . i dont know why.

Ah she was incredible in the first transformers. Ruined herself since.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

Saw Britney in Vegas a few years ago and can’t say I found her anything exceptional what so ever.

She was like a suburban mom workin in the local Walmart and there’s nothing wrong with that... just she’s not a sex siren

She was in her day though. I think this thread is a bit odd as if you take any of them at their peak they were sexy out.

• Advertisement

LEAVE MY EMMA ALONE! She's waiting for me to become famous so we can meet and live happily every after together.

And iirc, she said it once and the media jumped on it and made it a thing.

Was mad for her in my teen years...not so much now - find her personality a bit offputting, dry as a cream cracker in a desert I imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 4,883 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Was mad for her in my teen years...not so much now - find her personality a bit offputting, dry as a cream cracker in a desert I imagine

If you went on a date with her youd probably get a lecture about the patriarchy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

Gene Hackman

• Registered Users Posts: 13,735 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

Gene Hackman

Absolutely love this guy and he was never touted as a sex symbol ffs but I bet lots of women found him attractive in his day.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,183 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Maura Higgins, she just reminds me of something tacky off My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Maura Higgins, she just reminds me of something tacky off My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding.

Have you seen her with no make up on? She looks worse than me. cracking body though to be fair to her. It amazes the ones who plaster themselves and botox the feck out of them selves and everyone thinks they look great.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 165 ✭✭Deemed as Normal

Nedington wrote: »
    Keira knightley
    With a beard she would look like Russel Brand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

Never understood the fuss about Michelle Pfeiffer. I think she looks quite plain. Technically I suppose she's somewhat pretty but certainly not striking. I see hotter women on the train most days.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

thats just because Longford people speak like Tinkers

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Never understood the fuss about Michelle Pfeiffer. I think she looks quite plain. Technically I suppose she's somewhat pretty but certainly not striking. I see hotter women on the train most days.

Get Out !

• Advertisement

What the hell trains are you getting?! I think she's the most beautiful woman to have ever walked the earth.

On topic, dont get the fuss about Jennifer Lawrence. Wouldn't look out of place in any office and would just think she's a pretty girl like many others.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,183 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Have you seen her with no make up on? She looks worse than me. cracking body though to be fair to her. It amazes the ones who plaster themselves and botox the feck out of them selves and everyone thinks they look great.

I looked at it their.
    She always seems to have a sour puss on her or a snarling smile.
    Her body is fine but her she does nothing for me.(It's a shame that people look up to here).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Hamachi

I’d love to know what train you take to work...

Michelle Pfeiffer is unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

ARE YOU BLIND!???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

What train are you on... I'd like to get it

Seriously The personification of beauty is Michelle Pfeiffer... That cat suit..

What train are you on... I'd like to get it

Seriously The personification of beauty is Michelle Pfeiffer... That cat suit..

It's her facial structure and delicate yet sharp features...I'm a straight woman but her beauty floors me and yeah...that catsuit 🀪

Dont get why my friends love Isla Fisher. Seems lovely and is cute but not an actual looker.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Porklife wrote: »
    It's her facial structure and delicate yet sharp features...I'm a straight woman but her beauty floors me and yeah...that catsuit ��

Dont get why my friends love Isla Fisher. Seems lovely and is cute but not an actual looker.
    Agree ..she haunts me ...

Im female too

Plus her personality is different.

She doesn't take herself too seriously but seriously enough.

Michelle Pfeiffer... That cat suit..

She was lovely years ago when she was a tough cookie in Dangerous Minds.

Even better as a witch in Stardust.

Then she was beautiful as an evil queen in Maleficent.

The woman is 62years old atm & i think she's still a cracker.

I was so in love with Micheal in the movie when i was a kid :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cameramonkey

You are deluded.

Advertisement