Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tattoo - hair removal cream

• 13-07-2019 6:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭

I just got a fab tattoo on my leg yesterday.

I'm just wondering though - I'm a girl, I sometimes shave my legs or sometimes use hair removal cream (I.e. Veet), i generally alternate between the two. Obviously i know i can't do either until the tattoo heals, but is it ok to use Veet or could it do damage?

It's a large tattoo with lots of very vibrant colour, if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

Veet dissolves the hair at the root, shouldn't have any impact on the tattoo. I'd say just make sure the area is well moisturised at all other times and to use the sensitive version of Veet

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Hedgelayer

I'd give it 12 days at least....
    And Go along with the above suggestion there after..

Advertisement