Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Worried Bride to be

• 15-02-2021 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi looking forward advice getting married to my partner who’s ill we are getting married now in case things don’t go too well but we have a complicated living situation any advice is appreciated. I have 5 children living with me 2 we share and my 3 older ones are from previous marriage. My partner lives in and out of hotels during week as he works all over the country so I am allowed to claim one parent family allowance however now that will be gone and I’m super worried about how we’ll afford to live and what our entitlements will be when he moves in. He has outgoings that mean I won’t be better off when he moves in. He’s tied in legally to another house with ex partner and pays maintenance for their kids. We’ve all got baggage right.
    What are my options?? TIA

Comments

Advertisement