Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Faulty screen?

• 06-09-2020 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi Boards.

I bought a Oneplus 6t screen to replace a broken one and get this line at the bottom also the top cm won't work.

I figure it's faulty or has anyone any other suggestions?
    IMG_20200903_190807.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭dzsfah2xoynme9

Did you buy and repair the screen yourself or have it repaired in a shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭coolbreeze01

Hi Plumb job.

I bought it myself off ebay to be fair the person refunded me immediately but I was just wondering if it was something more than just the screen.
    I can picture myself frying something when taking it apart :)
    I'll probably just order another 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭dzsfah2xoynme9

It's more than likely just the screen but I've seen that kind of pattern on a screen of an iPhone 6 plus before. The touch was also acting up. Turned out the Touch IC was shagged. I worked as a phone repair technician for 3 years so I saw a few things like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭coolbreeze01

Thanks Plumbjob it's good to know someone has seen similar before.

I'll just get another ordered.

Thanks again

Advertisement