Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

25-03-2020, 11:01   #391
Homelander

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDenialTwist View Post

The vitriol was just unbelievable, intolerable and downright bullying and threatening towards both the OP and I.

Ah come on, at least try and make it believable.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
25-03-2020, 11:03   #392
TheDenialTwist

I've had enough of being attacked at a personal level.

Guys with their hate and their video clips of short girls and saying it's just like me etc is just totally ludicrous, judgemental and not acceptable.

The OP was threatened FFS.

This is crazy behaviour and I for one will not tolerate it any further.

The mods banned those posters yesterday as they were highly abusive and threatening.

I'm taking a well earned hiatus for now.

If the OP wants to continue with her thread, I will return. If not I will respect that.

Thanks again to the really nice tall guys who contributed.

Last edited by TheDenialTwist; 25-03-2020 at 11:14.
Thanks from:
25-03-2020, 11:05   #393
Deebles McBeebles

No probs, hun xxx
Thanks from:
25-03-2020, 11:06   #394
EmmetSpiceland

I, personally, think you need to stick to the more “metropolitan” areas, D. Specifically, Dublin and Cork. But really only Dublin, unless you don’t mind the “accent” that can sound like a turkey arguing with a seagull.

I’d steer well clear of the men of Galway, both east and west. Out west they are a dark, “shifty”, people. Always hocking at each other in their native “tongue”.

Then in the east of the county they tend to be either “wildmen” with fiery eyes and even fierier nose hair or else thin, scrawny “things” you’d easily mistake for a coat stand.

Moving further east, across the midlands, you get “squat” lads, most of them burdened with enormous, bulbous, heads. Again, best avoided.

No, stick to Dublin, D. That’s where you’ll find the good ones. Maybe check out some of the rugby clubs if you’re looking for tall, burly, “handsome” men. Yes, I am secure enough in my sexuality to “acknowledge” another man’s handsomeness.

I’d steer clear of the basketball scene. The guys may be tall but they tend to be “scrawny” and overly tall, if you know what I mean. Gangly and lanky. Not a good “look”.

Good luck with your “search” but, here’s something old Nana Spiceland, god be good to her, used to say and is worth remembering, we’re all the same size lying down.

Again, good luck.
25-03-2020, 11:07   #395
TheDenialTwist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homelander View Post
Ah come on, at least try and make it believable.
Try and make what believable?

Ask the mods who had to ban those posters yesterday.

Telling someone to kill themselves or that they'll kill them. You think that's okay? Well I don't.

Goodbye
Advertisement
25-03-2020, 11:14   #396
klaz

Quote:
The vitriol was just unbelievable, intolerable and downright bullying and threatening towards both the OP and I.
You're posting to AH... grow a thicker skin.. AH has never been a "safe space" (And I genuinely hope it never becomes one. Kinda defeats the purpose of the forum)
25-03-2020, 11:15   #397
Wibbs
Wibbed for your pleasure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JupiterKid View Post
I’m 6’1” in height OP and....erm...rather well endowed.

I’m also gay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbizmuth View Post
A Spanish woman still using the imperial system, ie feet and inches? Yeah, right.
Nevermind, I'll take the bait. I'm a strapping 188 cm tall, built like a garden shed, 90% of my record collection is made up of bands with four angry men dressed in black clothes, unfortunately (for you OP) I'm a bit gay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamai View Post
I'm 6'3" and from Cork, I used not feel particularly tall but in the last few years I've begun to notice that a lot of guys a generation younger than me (I'm 55) seem quite short.

BTW, Also gay and happily partnered
I knew it!! It's the Gays ruining it for everyone. Again.
25-03-2020, 11:16   #398
Seamai

Maybe it's because at 6'3" and the tallest in all my various circles but when I do come into contact with someone taller than me, I feel slightly threatened and tend to stand back from the person.
25-03-2020, 11:16   #399
Hoop66

I'm 6'3", living in the Dublin area. But I suspect I'm a bit old for you...well for just about anybody.
Advertisement
25-03-2020, 11:18   #400
Seamai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wibbs View Post
I knew it!! It's the Gays ruining it for everyone. Again.
But you haven't seen me, I might be ugly as sin ðŸ˜
Thanks from:
25-03-2020, 11:20   #401
Ultrflat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JupiterKid View Post
I’m 6’1” in height OP and....erm...rather well endowed.

I’m also gay.

My sister is 5’10” and went out with shorter guys for years. Her current partner (a Dutchman) is 6’2”
well there's coffee on my screen and on my keyboard
Thanks from:
25-03-2020, 11:27   #402
Seamai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrflat View Post
well there's coffee on my screen and on my keyboard
Thank your lucky stars it wasn't a lap top😱
Thanks from:
25-03-2020, 11:31   #403
SwordofLight

Quote:
I've had enough of being attacked at a personal level.

Guys with their hate and their video clips of short girls and saying it's just like me etc is just totally ludicrous, judgemental and not acceptable.

The OP was threatened FFS.

This is crazy behaviour and I for one will not tolerate it any further.

The mods banned those posters yesterday as they were highly abusive and threatening.

I'm taking a well earned hiatus for now.

If the OP wants to continue with her thread, I will return. If not I will respect that.

Thanks again to the really nice tall guys who contributed.
Sorry, but if you think it's ok to openly discriminate against other types of men through posts like this, then would you also think it is ok for a man to open a thread like 'where are all the women under size 10?'.

Like it or not, in our modern day society, a lot of people want equality but won't accept the inherent differences in our species - i.e. what we are attracted to and how that makes us discriminate.

How would you feel if I were to write at the end of a post 'Thanks to all the skinny women that contributed.' I think you'd be judging me and telling me I'm some sort of fattist.
25-03-2020, 11:44   #404
Mango Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyLover View Post
Ok Jesus. Some of us girls who are tall like me would like to feel short. Why are some of ye so sad some of us want tall guys ! Yes everyone likes the daddy kink in bed but has nothing to do with that.
Is this a given now? Is this really that commonplace? I can't really understand it - Can someone give me an explanation as to why its sexy and fun rather than creepy and incestuous?

* Not being judgemental or 'kink shaming', just curious/looking for enlightenment & firmly believe that consenting adults should relax and have fun with whatever they like once everyone is safe and happy.
Thanks from:
25-03-2020, 11:50   #405
TheDenialTwist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordofLight View Post
Sorry, but if you think it's ok to openly discriminate against other types of men through posts like this, then would you also think it is ok for a man to open a thread like 'where are all the women under size 10?'.

Like it or not, in our modern day society, a lot of people want equality but won't accept the inherent differences in our species - i.e. what we are attracted to and how that makes us discriminate.

How would you feel if I were to write at the end of a post 'Thanks to all the skinny women that contributed.' I think you'd be judging me and telling me I'm some sort of fattist.
No, I'd be saying, you are most welcome.

Seriously? I'd suggest looking at the YouTube clip posted by One Eyed Jack. It's absolutely illogical.

Huge difference between discrimination and who one is attracted to.

I'm short and some tall guys won't date me because of that. So what? Am I to be offended because I'm short? No. I'm happy being short and it's perfectly fine that I am more attracted to tall guys.

There's plenty of tall guys whom I have been in relationships with.

Some guys like curvy girls, others like flat chested, so on and so forth. I could go on, but what's the point? That's not discrimination, that's a personal preference, it's whom someone is attracted to.

Oh and how would you feel if someone was to message you and to post openly on a thread telling you to kill yourself? You think that's okay?

I doubt the OP does.

Time to begin my hiatus.

Last edited by TheDenialTwist; 25-03-2020 at 11:54.
(2) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion