Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭specky4eyes

Jeff2 wrote: »
    All good.
    Flashy on the right 5 foot nothing.
    https://twitter.com/Johnsmi84534254/status/1150089086771847168?s=09

There, There, There

485220.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭specky4eyes

To be honest in the 90's I used to be involved in gang culture, I thought I was the cheese hanging around with people in the Sunday World, I thought I belonged in the big thing, making easy money, ducking and diving, delivering and collecting, all easy, fast bikes, hot women, flash cars, nice holidays, it was all great until I realised my friends were back stabbing murderer's and watched them all die in different ways, my own family were hit with deaths from the shit that my friends were peddling alongside the E's that I was mainly involved in, then I had an epiphany, what's it all about?, bringing destruction on families to facilitate my immoral lifestyle, was it worth it?,NO.

I got out through a turn of faith, spent a little time inside, grew a conscience, got a job, met a girl, settled down, now I despise what I was once a part of, most of my family still don't talk to me, with good reason.

I'll bow out now before I get a bullet, but if any little want to be gangsters read this I'd advise you's to stay away, it's not worth it, when the whole load comes tumbling down it's most likely already too late.

Slán go fóill

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

All good.

I often wonder what these guys are thinking when they line up for a photo . There are so many unknowns around the country , not on FB , Insta, or any other Sm platforms .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/crime-family-link-to-garda-recruit-38310520.html

Some chap with relations wants to join the Gardai. Local cops are ok, top brass not enthused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/crime-family-link-to-garda-recruit-38310520.html

Some chap with relations wants to join the Gardai. Local cops are ok, top brass not enthused.

The Departed 2.0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Righteouswrong

There, There, There

485220.jpg

Are the rumours of the landlord on the safehouse on ratoath drive killing himself over threats true? I had heard they owned it and bought it through a certain agent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Tommy Kelly

Dante7 wrote: »
    Are you the Tommy clown who has been dealing around Ashbourne for for the last few years? If so, you're a tout.

The very man.

Seriously?

I'm not that thick to be posting away under my real name and lobbing up pics & **** of myself on social media. Leave that to the clowns that's providing us with the entertainment for this thread, the organised lads lolz.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

Danzy wrote: »
    What good is that when most of them will be either dead by 30 or riding lads in prison while thinking about the girlfriend for 15 years.

does this actually happen in real life?
    All good.

are those guys really tall or is he really short? he looks like a child.

El_Bee wrote: »

The other lads are tall to be fair, I would imagine flashy has a bout of napoleon syndrome as well

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

El_Bee wrote: »
    What good is that when most of them will be either dead by 30 or riding lads in prison while thinking about the girlfriend for 15 years.

All good.

Caolan capper and Mo are big big men. Wardy is about 5 7 5 8

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Can’t say they aren’t organised they’ve new windows in already.
    True barometer of organised crime . Al Capone would be impressed .

blinding wrote: »
    True barometer of organised crime . Al Capone would be impressed .

You try get new windows delivered and installed on a house that’s been raided and petrol bombed all in one evening on a few hours notice and see how far you get big man

You try get new windows delivered and installed on a house that’s been raided and petrol bombed all in one evening on a few hours notice and see how far you get big man

They'd be considered amatuers in alot of other parts of the country.

They'd be considered amatuers in alot of other parts of the country.

Really where is doing better then them outside, 6.4, Byrne's, Kinahans and possibly paddy irwin, giller. Don't start saying the lads you don't know about. Cause realistically that's balls

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

Really where is doing better then them outside, 6.4, Byrne's, Kinahans and possibly paddy irwin, giller. Don't start saying the lads you don't know about. Cause realistically that's balls
    Is Troy Jordan still big time, don't hear much about him these days.

Is Troy Jordan still big time, don't hear much about him these days.
    Troy's a donkey now. ****ed it all up on himself

I haven't a notion of saying lads I know, we'll leave the I know this lad and I know that lad to the likes of youselves.

But let tell you this for nothing Ireland has some serious operators outside of that bubble up there in Dublin and you're deluded if you think there isn't. That Gucci gang are a pack of fcking clowns, end of. Anyone that tries to defend the amateurish **** they are at when it comes to drawing attention to themselves are eejits.

I haven't a notion of saying lads I know, we'll leave the I know this lad and I know that lad to the likes of youselves.

But let tell you this for nothing Ireland has some serious operators outside of that bubble up there in Dublin and you're deluded if you think there isn't. That Gucci gang are a pack of fcking clowns, end of. Anyone that tries to defend the amateurish **** they are at when it comes to drawing attention to themselves are eejits.

Mate they don't, the likes of John Troy is seen as the big players down the country and would be one of biggest he's done ****ing 3 15As you can say what you like. Fact knows better though

Surprised to see the Sunday world publish glens name is that the first time he’s been mentioned?

Surprised to see the Sunday world publish glens name is that the first time he’s been mentioned?
    Don't read it what's it say?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Not exactly rocket science to ring a glazier and have them come down and measure windows and replace them.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

What is it about Flashy that got him where he is?I mean what elevated him to that status...I'd hedge a bet on him being incredibly sneaky,he has that face.
    Something feminine about him too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,218 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

KM792 wrote: »
    What is it about Flashy that got him where he is?I mean what elevated him to that status...I'd hedge a bet on him being incredibly sneaky,he has that face.
    Something feminine about him too.

Probably intelligent, cunning, natural leadership ability but most importantly a willingness to kill without hesitation or though.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Fiftyfilthy

Probably intelligent, cunning, natural leadership ability but most importantly a willingness to kill without hesitation or though.

Family connections gave him the head start

Family connections gave him the head start
    The family member that put him in is no help to him now

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

Flashy has been named and pictured in the Sunday World as the one who was arrested but not charged.Picture of him and Karl hyland.
    I thought papers wouldn't print name unless he was charged??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Do they name him as flashy, or does it just say the man arrested in Finglas was xx? (Not sure if we are allowed to name him here)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

Suckit wrote: »
    Do they name him as flashy, or does it just say the man arrested in Finglas was xx? (Not sure if we are allowed to name him here)

his actual name

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

his actual name

Thanks, but I meant do they say that he is also known as Mr.Flashy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭2018na

Not exactly rocket science to ring a glazier and have them come down and measure windows and replace them.

3 weeks to get a window in Ireland

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement