Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

hotmail login screen, my email addresses have dissappeared

• 01-07-2011 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

fo the last few months i finally got my hotmail working in a manner that worked for me, in that on the login page i could choose which of the 3 address's i wanted to log into, all i had to do is enter the password. now they are all gone and i have to type the full address every time. :mad:PAIN.
    all the windows live essentials in the add on are enabled, and i even went into the regedit section on my com and changed the section which i was told to multiple instances and entered no 1. it was some thng like this how i originally sorted the problem few months ago, however i dont think i had to type in MultipleInstances. anyone help pls????

Comments

Advertisement