Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sunday 17/02/19

• 17-02-2019 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭

Going for a Canadian on 5 horses I think should win there races.

Navan 2.20 Bachasson @ 7/4
    Class horse of the race, impressive last time, should win.

Navan 3.25 champagne classic @ 13/8
    Over this distance I think champagne classic should beat Chris’s dream, I watched replays of there last run and everything went perfect for Chris’s dream and he hadn’t much to spare, any normal improvement and Champagne wins comfortably.

Market Rasen 2.45 so lonely @ 9/4
    Harry Skeltons only ride of the day and could of gone to Huntington to ride global domination who should win his race.good form,weak race.

Huntingdon 3.35 battle of ideas @ 15/8
    Scoped dirty after his last run so that can be ignored, Joe Tizzard has always said he is better than his handicap mark, has shown promise and should get his own way up front in this small field and down in class.

Huntingdon 4.40 global domination @ 5/4
    Sean Bowen only ride of the day in the last race, best form and looks a very winnable race.

lucky 15

Market Rasen 3.15 jimmy rabbite @ 13/2
    Won his last 3 and just hung on last time over a half mile further back down to 2 mile he should go really well.

Huntingdon 2.00 Arian @ 13/2
    This is a weak race, poor form all around except for Arian 2nd on penultimate run , then burst a blood vessel in mares listed race next time. Jamie Moore booked to ride shows intent as his father has a shorter priced horse in race who Jamie could have ridden you would imagine.
    Prominent runner I expect to be given a positive ride.

Navan 2.55 oscars den @ 11/2
    Been 2nd on his last 2 starts to improving horses this looks a good
    chance to get his head in front.

Navan 4.00 Sydney paget @ 7/2
    I never trusted the fav Ucello Conti and the selection only has half a length to find from there seasonal debuts, he’s a prolific winning pointer who might just have needed his debut.Derek o Connor is back on board today and I’m expecting him to go close.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭hudhastings

Just to let people now. Paddy power got rid of the triple the odds on lucky 15. I did one yesterday and had 2 winners. They gave me a free 10e bet for the inconvenience for everyone doing luckt15s/32s//63s .. Anyway I advise that people doing the luck;ies go to Bar1 or other bookies because they still do triple

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

Just to let people now. Paddy power got rid of the triple the odds on lucky 15. I did one yesterday and had 2 winners. They gave me a free 10e bet for the inconvenience for everyone doing luckt15s/32s//63s .. Anyway I advise that people doing the luck;ies go to Bar1 or other bookies because they still do triple

There's another thread on this here : https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057956353

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Bar one do not now and never did give 3×odds or bonuses for lucky 15s buddy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Over this distance I think champagne classic should beat Chris’s dream, I watched replays of there last run and everything went perfect for Chris’s dream and he hadn’t much to spare, any normal improvement and Champagne wins comfortably.

Harry Skeltons only ride of the day and could of gone to Huntington to ride global domination who should win his race.good form,weak race.

Scoped dirty after his last run so that can be ignored, Joe Tizzard has always said he is better than his handicap mark, has shown promise and should get his own way up front in this small field and down in class.

Sean Bowen only ride of the day in the last race, best form and looks a very winnable race.

lucky 15

Won his last 3 and just hung on last time over a half mile further back down to 2 mile he should go really well.

This is a weak race, poor form all around except for Arian 2nd on penultimate run , then burst a blood vessel in mares listed race next time. Jamie Moore booked to ride shows intent as his father has a shorter priced horse in race who Jamie could have ridden you would imagine.

I never trusted the fav Ucello Conti and the selection only has half a length to find from there seasonal debuts, he’s a prolific winning pointer who might just have needed his debut.Derek o Connor is back on board today and I’m expecting him to go close.

With u on Bachasson, have to ask, what's a "Canadian" ???

With u on Bachasson, have to ask, what's a "Canadian" ???

A canadian is anotber name for a super yankee. 26 bets, 10 doubles, 10 trebles, 5 fourfolds and an accumulator for all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭DubInTheWest

I copied your bet HarshOstrich good luck mate.

I done the goats 2 over the other side as well. I need a new hard drive and a few bits and bobs so fingers crossed it might be a good day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭gazza1

Taking a chance on Cracking Smart in the next at Navan.
    Only beaten a length by Next Destination and if anywhere near that form should put it up to the 2 at the top of the market

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Some horse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

Well tiger roll is the new Irish banker at Cheltenham.
    So impressive

X country

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭gazza1

What a horse Tiger Roll is.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Should give him a bash in the Gold Cup

• Registered Users Posts: 5,123 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Haha. Any reason why he was 25s?

Only thing I can think of is Donoghue saw a race for a taking when the initial idea wasn't to knock him about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭madmoose

Usually worry when a horse wins a National but it’s not fazed him and should again win the XCountry with ease.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Motivator

Jesus Tiger Roll is some horse, I don’t know if I’ve ever seen any horse do what he has done. He’ll win the Cross Country again and if he is kept right he could win it a couple more times - he’s only 9!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

Best Shetland pony I ever did see.

Thatsy some amount of cash in the last at Navan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

lucky 15

Very disappointing day with some strange runs from fancied horses, Chris's dream is better than champagne classic at the moment, at least oscars den won at 7/1 for money back or small profit on the lucky 15 depending on terms.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭EICVD

Very disappointing day with some strange runs from fancied horses, Chris's dream is better than champagne classic at the moment, at least oscars den won at 7/1 for money back or small profit on the lucky 15 depending on terms.

If both Champagne Classic & Chris’s Dream run against each other again this year Gordon’s animal will win. Can only improve again & he’ll win the 4 miler IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

EICVD wrote: »
    If both Champagne Classic & Chris’s Dream run against each other again this year Gordon’s animal will win. Can only improve again & he’ll win the 4 miler IMO

Chris's Dream can only improve too. More positives for CD for me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement