Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fun music and singing classes for young kids in south Dublin?

• 05-01-2019 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭

I'm conscious that many new terms begin this week, and I'd like to get my 2-year-old and 4-year-old into some experimental classes where they can learn about various instruments, music genres and just start appreciating music.

The (just) 4-year-old says she'd like to play piano, and she's always singing around the house. But she has never explored any instrument so it would probably be best to do that before settling on one instrument. Is the (just) 2-year-old too young to go to any music classes?

Would anybody have recommendations in southeast/south Dublin? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

X

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

mollser wrote:
    Got stopped for this in a South Dublin village of a Sunday morning a while ago, a village which is very busy with cyclists. We stopped at the pedestrian crossroads on a red to let a lady and her daughter across, no problem there. When they had crossed we absentmindedly rolled through (still on red). Pulled us over, he threatened to take our bikes and put them in his van because he fancied them, but in fairness we ended up having a chat about mtbing in the Dublin mountains and he let us on our way. I think he was really bore thinkxd. Sound fella!

gaiscioch wrote:
    I'm conscious that many new terms begin this week, and I'd like to get my 2-year-old and 4-year-old into some experimental classes where they can learn about various instruments, music genres and just start appreciating music.
    Ix
    gaiscioch wrote:
    The (just) 4-year-old says she'd like to play piano, and she's always singing around Can

Advertisement