Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Weather Modification

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

The jet stream is a flow of air circulating the world, as high and low weather patterns emerge they pass on. However using the massive satellite dishes located together in their locations around the world, they act as one joint beam projecting massive electromagnetic waves up into the sky causing the outer stratosphere to be pushed out.

This causes the jet stream to form a wave pattern resulting in high and low pressure zones to be stuck for prolonged periods. From the creation of hurricanes off the coast of Cape Verde, droughts, floodings and typhoons in Asia it is wrecking havoc on the weather all around the world.

They are doing this for their climate change con job to force carbon taxes on the people and further pushing the middle classes into poverty. It's another tool in the armour for those luciferian worshiping people that control the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

splashuum wrote: »
    Here are some interesting documents that relate to "man made" weather change. You would either be very dumb or simply naive if you thought weather modification was impossible in this day and age. (Considering the CIA were admittedly doing it in the 60s)
    But hey, i still expect to be called a "nutter" for posting official government documents :D
    None of your links work.

How do you believe the CIA is manipulating the weather? What mechanism do they use and how do you know?
    Why are they manipulating the weather and can you point to any examples of them doing so?

Why, if it's a secret, do they post information about it on their websites?

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭splashuum

King Mob wrote: »
    None of your links work.

How do you believe the CIA is manipulating the weather? What mechanism do they use and how do you know?
    Why are they manipulating the weather and can you point to any examples of them doing so?

Why, if it's a secret, do they post information about it on their websites?

The links are now all fixed. Thank you for pointing that out.
    I'm not making any assumptions here I am simply going by what the CIA admitted they doing in the 60s. The questions you have asked can be answered in the links provided. Everything I have posted has come directly from official government based sources, none of it being my own personal speculation.

But if I were to speculate. I would be confident in suggesting they have made some serious advancements since 50+ years ago. These modern advancements are the ones that are most likely being kept secret.

Would you not agree?

The links are now all fixed. Thank you for pointing that out.
    I'm not making any assumptions here I am simply going by what the CIA admitted they doing in the 60s. The questions you have asked can be answered in the links provided.
    None of my questions are answered in them.
    Please try again answering them directly in your own words.
    Would you not agree?
    No, not really as the idea is entirely your speculation based on faulty assumptions with no supporting evidence.

How do you think the government is currently altering the weather?
    Why do you think they are doing this?
    Can you point to some examples of them doing this?

Also, reading quickly through your links, the only one that mentions any active weather modification refers only to cloud seeding and the like. Nothing else.

The others only refer to speculative future technology neither documents believe exist yet.

So why do you think that these documents support this kinda silly conspiracy theory?

• Advertisement

None of my questions are answered in them.
    Please try again answering them directly in your own words.

No, not really as the idea is entirely your speculation based on faulty assumptions with no supporting evidence.

How do you think the government is currently altering the weather?
    Why do you think they are doing this?
    Can you point to some examples of them doing this?

Hold on a minute, Are you blind or just lazy? All the supporting evidence is contained within the links in the OP. None of this is my speculation it is admitted government facts. Can you please explain how this thread is my faulty assumption which again has zero supporting evidence?

And perhaps you should actually read the evidence provided prior to replying this time. :rolleyes:

Hold on a minute, Are you blind or just lazy? All the supporting evidence is contained within the links in the OP. None of this is my speculation it is admitted government facts. Can you please explain how this thread is my faulty assumption which again has zero supporting evidence?

And perhaps you should actually read the evidence provided prior to replying this time. :rolleyes:
    The links you provided do not say that any government is engaged in any weather modification beyond cloud seeding.

If they do say anything beyond that, you're going to have to point it out.

Your claim that a government is currently involved in weather modification beyond cloud seeding is not supported by the links you provided.
    It's your speculation based on a faulty assumption.

Could you please go back and directly answer my questions.
    Or please explain why you are avoiding them.

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭The Nutty M

The links you provided do not say that any government is engaged in any weather modification beyond cloud seeding.

Your claim that a government is currently involved in weather modification beyond cloud seeding is not supported by the links you provided.

Have you read the opening post or is it attack is the best form of defence with you?
    I'm no conspiracy theorist but I hate when people blatantly make up stuff.

No place in the opening post is there a distinction made between geo engineering and cloud seeding by the OP. Cloud seeding is geo engineering ,the OP posted links about geo engineering.

Are your toenails bruised and battered by any chance?

Have you read the opening post or is it attack is the best form of defence with you?
    I'm no conspiracy theorist but I hate when people blatantly make up stuff.

No place in the opening post is there a distinction made between geo engineering and cloud seeding by the OP. Cloud seeding is geo engineering ,the OP posted links about geo engineering.

Are your toenails bruised and battered by any chance?
    Asking people to substantiate stuff, explain their position and back it up is "attacking"?

So if it's the case where the governments are cloud seeding... What's the conspiracy?

Usually when people are nattering on about "geoengineering" they are referring to things like chemtrails and weather controlling machines.

But if the op is just saying "cloud seeding is a thing" then that's not exactly shocking or new.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,816 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Here are some interesting documents that relate to "man made" weather change. You would either be very dumb or simply naive if you thought weather modification was impossible in this day and age. (Considering the CIA were admittedly doing it in the 60s)
    But hey, i still expect to be called a "nutter" for posting official government documents :D

Official declassified CIA documents from the 1960's regarding weather modification.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp68r00530a000200110020-2

Official UK house of commons document which covers the many aspects of geo-engineering.

https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200910/cmselect/cmsctech/221/22102.htm

Official World Meteorological Organization document which reports on 42 countries that are admittedly taking part in weather modification.

https://www.fichier-pdf.fr/2014/11/30/doc-3-6-weather-mod-2013-final-tn/preview/page/2/
    Did you by any chance watch the cinematic masterpiece "Geostorm" and think it was a documentary?

• Advertisement

I refuse to answer some people in this thread as they clearly do not wish to educate themselves on the topic, but instead prefer to attack the poster. Here is just a few of the many quotes from an official weather modification document released by the US senate in the 70s. If you wish to find the particular pieces I have posted you can use the find feature.

https://archive.org/details/WeatherModification_201511/

"Conclusions
    1. Weather modification is an emerging technology ; there is a wide
    spectrum of capabilities to modify various weather phenomena, ranging
    from the operational readiness of cold fog dispersal ......to research in the case of modifying severe storms
    such as hurricanes"

"At the time of Senator Pell's statement, the Department of Defense
    had completed several precipitation enhancement projects for Government
    agencies both in the United States and abroad.
    Many claimed that precipitation enhancement
    had been used in Vietnam in articles appearing early in 1971,
    and these operations were later mentioned in the Pentagon papers,
    which were released in June 1971"

"At the classified March briefing (later declassified and printed with
    the above hearing) the Department of Defense outlined the project which took place over Laos, North Vietnam,
    and South Vietnam between 1967 and 1972"
    During 1974 and 1975, the House International Relations Committee
    considered several resolutions calling for an international agreement
    prohibiting the use of weather modification as a weapon of war. None
    of the resolutions passed"

"Several forms of deliberate weather modification appear worthy of
    serious consideration over the next few years to a decade or so. They include
    precipitation enhancement (or reduction), hurricane or other
    severe storm abatement or other modification, fog dispersal, hail suppression,
    and control of lightning"

There is over 700 pages in this document and I would suggest to those who believe that weather modification is impossible and "nutty" to perhaps take a look at it. In addition, one has to take into consideration that this is just some of the de-classified material from the 60's + 70s. 50 odd years on, Are people that naive that they think no further advancements would have been made?

I refuse to answer some people in this thread as they clearly do not wish to educate themselves on the topic, but instead prefer to attack the poster.
    How am I attacking you?
    I'm simply asking you to elaborate on a theory that you are providing. You have not done so.
    Here is just a few of the many quotes from an official weather modification document released by the US senate in the 70s. If you wish to find the particular pieces I have posted you can use the find feature.
    Ok.
    So what kind of weather modification do you think the US government is doing now?
    Please help education me and others on this topic as just dumping links is not very informative.

gmisk wrote: »
    Did you by any chance watch the cinematic masterpiece "Geostorm" and think it was a documentary?

No unlike yourself I don't watch Sci-Fi. I do however read official government documents that may relate to the whatever film you are on about.

The evidence I have supplied you with proves that governments have been involved in weather modification beyond cloud seeding for the last 50+ years at minimum. I have answered your questions with supporting evidence. You stated you wanted supporting evidence and when I provided you with it, with quotes included you told me to stop "dumping links".
    Your most recent question wanted my thoughts on what current operations are taking place. As you insist on me giving you my personal thoughts on the matter I will do so.

If I were to give you an educated guess, going by the technology that was admittedly in use in the 1960's, I would now believe certain powers currently have the ability and technology to perform advanced levels of geo-engineering. This could include the ability to accelerate or create extreme weather conditions. I would speculate that we also have the technology to combat and/or decrease the strength/eradicate certain extreme weather conditions. I haven't said that these technologies are being constantly used or ever used on us but that I believe the technology to do so exists.
    Unlike my other posts I cant supply you with official documentation on this as if these advancements exist they are obviously classified and would be unavailable to the public.

If you are certain that these type of technological advancements do not exist, I would be interested in your opinion on why you believe so?

If I were to give you an educated guess, going by the technology that was admittedly in use in the 1960's, I would now believe certain powers currently have the ability and technology to perform advanced levels of geo-engineering. This could include the ability to accelerate or create extreme weather conditions. I would speculate that we also have the technology to combat and/or decrease the strength/eradicate certain extreme weather conditions.
    Ok. Can you elaborate what this means in practice and can you explain how they would achieve this effect?
    I haven't said that these technologies are being constantly used or ever used on us but that I believe the technology to do so exists.
    Do you have any other reason to believe this technology exists beyond your speculation about published comments from the 60s and 70s?
    Unlike my other posts I cant supply you with official documentation on this as if these advancements exist they are obviously classified and would be unavailable to the public.
    Why did they release official documentation about it before? Why not keep it all classified?
    If you are certain that these type of technological advancements do not exist, I would be interested in your opinion on why you believe so?
    Because there is no evidence that such advancements exist. You admit that you can't even point to a possible example of them being used.

Also, I don't agree with your speculation as it makes a ton of fantastical leaps which are not supported or reasonable.
    Even if your interpretation of the documents is accurate (and I don't think they are) and the US and others were developing things beyond cloud seeding, it doesn't follow that they can just develop whatever technology you want to dream up.
    I am going to go out on a limb and assume you're not going to tell us how they control the weather/accelerate or create extreme weather conditions. And without a plausible mechanism for how they would do so, then it's not reasonable to assume that this technology exists or is even possible.
    The techniques behind cloud seeding and the other things mentioned in your documents cannot be applied to the idea of accelerating or creating extreme weather conditions.

A good illustration of this is to look at the space program.
    In the 60s and 70s the US was sending people to the moon.
    If we apply your logic, then it must be the case that NASA is sending people past Mars by now and are using a Faster Than Light warp drive.
    But it's not the case.
    Just because a similar thing is being developed in the past doesn't mean that it's a straight line of development and it doesn't mean that any type of sci fi technology is possible.

Now, when most conspiracy theorists are talking about geoengineering and the like, they are referring to things like the chemtrail conspiracy.
    Is that something you subscribe to?
    If not, what is the conspiracy you are suggesting considering you contend that they've never actually used this technology?
    If you are not suggesting a conspiracy, why post it here and not to say the science forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,747 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

You would either be very dumb or simply naive if you thought weather modification was impossible in this day and age.

Not sure why you make this assumption? I would have thought it's fairly common knowledge e.g. the Chinese were openly seeding clouds before the Olympics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_modification

I'm not sure what the conspiracy is here or the relevance?

Advertisement