Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Return to training

• 02-08-2018 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi lads possibly not the ideal forum if needs moving feel free.

I’m 6 weeks post a double leg break and subsequent surgery where I had a rod inserted and the break pinned. An IM nail is the medical term for the procedure I think. Now all has gone well and I’ve began physio and now thankfully am approaching a stage where I can return to some exercise.

I stick to what the professionals tell me I can or can’t do and I am definitely not looking for medical advice. I’m just wondering if anyone has been through something similar and any comments they may have regarding getting back into the gym/exercise after 6 or 7 weeks on the couch.

As a side note I would be relatively fit and strong training year round 5 times a week while also playing soccer and Gaa.

Thanks lads.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,548 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Try the fitness forum.

This one is home to tumbleweed mostly.

Most of the traffic from here has moved there.

Advertisement