Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pearl Jam European Tour

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

So sit where you want kinda thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,112 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    So sit where you want kinda thing?

Stand ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

Berlin or Barcelona. Cannot decide.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    Yeah same.
    Hope to get the Berlin tickets today. If they announce Slane at some stage, it's an added bonus.
    Camped at Slane for Foos and GnR, best way to do it and makes the whole thing much more enjoyable

We did the same and it was the easiest option ever. Just walked out of the campsite and into one of the entrances within 5 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

Got Amsterdam and London 1....Thank You 10C 😀😀😀

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 Thunder77

There going to come to Ireland, i would hang fire as there is bound to be an Irish date

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Thunder77

There going to come to Ireland, i would hang fire as there is bound to be an Irish date

• Registered Users Posts: 12,450 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Mad Cool Festival in Madrid. :cool:

Berlin flight booked. Now looking At Barcelona.

Just need tickets now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

Going to try for Krakow tickets Friday as it's somewhere the wife wants to visit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

david75 wrote: »
    Berlin flight booked. Now looking At Barcelona.

Just need tickets now :)
    Know of anyone that might be able to help with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,112 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

zweton wrote: »
    not sure yet, 3 day ticket 150 thats pretty good though.

I know I replied to this, but Pearl jam day tix are gone and not many full 3 day left available.

😂😂😂 gotta love the internet

‘The members of pearl jam would like to thank you for your continued panic and hysteria about their upcoming European tour and especially for buying them new cars, houses in exotic locations, belly tucks and zero gravity orbital skate parks and they look forward to playing you the same old songs you’ve been hearing for 25 years and they promise they might have a new album worth listening to soon. Ish. Maybe. Ok probably not but it could happen!!

They will however throw out extra pics and tambourines to the warped obsessive fans that insist on bringing their three year old kids up to the rail at a 40,000 people capacity concert so a man onstage can then further devastate that child’s already fragile mind by throwing a wooden object with sharps metal edges at him or her.
    Every three year old should remember their first show and what better way to do that than a scar on their forehead. Scars, like memories, last forever. As does pediatric deafness from concerts at such an early age.

But hey! We’ll have new overpriced merch for you to buy and our tickets will be EVEN MORE expensive next time! So come see the guys one more time before irrelevancy finally (hopefully) dawns on them and they can’t take your money with a straight face anymore and start just really screwing you over with the $1000 dinner shows in Vegas.
    See you all this summer!!

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Rainbow_brite

I'm heading to NOS, day 3 ticket for the 14th now sold out according to their FB page

• Registered Users Posts: 37,763 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

any spare Ten codes ???

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭davidsatelle100

Ziggo Dome tickets sorted, flights and accommodation to be sorted when i know if the second date is confirmed

Same for Barcelona.
    Second date being added apparently. Not booking anything until I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭exilec

Amsterdam and 2 london sorted . Booked hotel for Amsterdam for 3 nights hoping they announce a 2nd night . They did last time , just need to be quick on ticketmaster friday morning ..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

what price for a london ticket? might give it a bash friday morning.

zweton wrote: »
    what price for a london ticket? might give it a bash friday morning.

80 sterling . Flights fairly cheap also . Cityjet a good option also . Saves on expensive trains into the city

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

exilec wrote: »
    They did last time , just need to be quick on ticketmaster friday morning ..

The Dutch ticketmaster uses that horrible queuing system, so you have to be on the site a good thirty minutes before the onsale time.
    Its a stupid system

The Dutch ticketmaster uses that horrible queuing system, so you have to be on the site a good thirty minutes before the onsale time.
    Its a stupid system
    Cheers . I have the first night already . So have to wait for that to sell out and then the extra night getting announced .It will take a bit of luck !

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Jgordo

Sorry this is probably a stupid question but I've never bought tickets outwith the uk or Ireland. Where will I be able to buy tickets for Barcelona?? Ticket master? Or do I need to log onto livenation? Haven't a clue, please help.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Jgordo

I figured it out. Just so excited. Lol

Floated back down cos he wanted to share..the keys to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere

david75 wrote: »
    ������ gotta love the internet

‘The members of pearl jam would like to thank you for your continued panic and hysteria about their upcoming European tour and especially for buying them new cars, houses in exotic locations, belly tucks and zero gravity orbital skate parks and they look forward to playing you the same old songs you’ve been hearing for 25 years and they promise they might have a new album worth listening to soon. Ish. Maybe. Ok probably not but it could happen!!

They will however throw out extra pics and tambourines to the warped obsessive fans that insist on bringing their three year old kids up to the rail at a 40,000 people capacity concert so a man onstage can then further devastate that child’s already fragile mind by throwing a wooden object with sharps metal edges at him or her.
    Every three year old should remember their first show and what better way to do that than a scar on their forehead. Scars, like memories, last forever. As does pediatric deafness from concerts at such an early age.

But hey! We’ll have new overpriced merch for you to buy and our tickets will be EVEN MORE expensive next time! So come see the guys one more time before irrelevancy finally (hopefully) dawns on them and they can’t take your money with a straight face anymore and start just really screwing you over with the $1000 dinner shows in Vegas.
    See you all this summer!!

Brilliant :pac:

If that is a rant from the 10C forum, I can't wait to read the Muster of the Defenders and their reaction to the post.

Amsterdam tickets not on sale for another 2 hours and already a queuing system in place on ticketmaster :eek: Have first night , waiting for 2nd announcement

• Registered Users Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭lassykk

Where's the best chance of getting London tickets - the app or desktop? Don't buy too often so not overly familiar

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

exilec wrote: »
    Amsterdam tickets not on sale for another 2 hours and already a queuing system in place on ticketmaster :eek: Have first night , waiting for 2nd announcement

Its a really stupid system,the AXS queue is much more logical.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭baron von something

I didn't think that the queuing system would be in place so early for the Amsterdam tickets. Fingers crossed

Advertisement