Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RuPaul's Drag Race

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Idiopath

Found it!
    All I have to say is wow Adore Delano!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Scruffy...The Janitor

I'm sooo late to this thread. lol.

Anyway, while always having a soft spot for Adore, I've thought from quite early on that Bianca was the strongest queen in the competition and was going to win it.

I'm not too sure any more. I think the judges all have the same soft spot for adore and last year Jinkx Monsoon was my favourite but I didn't think she was the strongest. My head says Bianca, but my heart says Adore.

I was very happy with the last elimination though. Finally! I've never liked her and I don't think she deserved to get as far as she did

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Delighted with this weeks elimination - about bloody time. I have no idea who Ru will go for but I think Bianca deserves it and should win. She is very caustic though so I wonder would that go against her. Adore might just steal it but as much as I love her I don't think she deserves it, she has too much growing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭Rick_

Last year, the online fan voting / retweeting and reblogging for who the public wanted to win had the majority of fan votes for Jinx. She went on to win.

So far, the online fan voting / retweeting and reblogging is mostly for Bianca with Adore coming in a not too far behind second and Courtney barely making an impact. If the fan voting really makes an impact on Ru's decision, then we could very well see Bianca win. I like Bianca and Adore so I'd be happy with either of them winning, but I think even Ru said it herself that Adore is 23 and still has a lot of growing to do and may not be ready for the title yet.

There's no way in hell I can see Courtney winning this, but at least Darienne is gone. Another boring runway look to complete her set before she left. She even stole Adore's moves for the music video! Bitch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Think I'm ready to start watching the season properly! Will probably be caught up within a day or two!

• Advertisement

There are GIF's online from Untucked, so it seems it is out there somewhere, I just couldn't see it on the sites I usually get Drag Race from. Will have to have a more thorough look later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

Only recently started watching and am now finally up do date :) I'm hoping adore takes home this years title!

Adore Delano is in the Kremlin in Belfast on Friday 23rd May 2014.

The Kremlin is also showing the final episode / crowning in the bar at 9:00pm on Tuesday 20th May 2014.

Hmmm, maybe a trip up is in order....

Paddy C wrote: »
    Adore Delano is in the Kremlin in Belfast on Friday 23rd May 2014.

The Kremlin is also showing the final episode / crowning live in the bar at 9:00pm on Tuesday 20th May 2014.

Hmmm, maybe a trip up is in order....

She's appearing in Dublin in the Dragon on the 22nd may.

And big boobs herself Michelle Visage will be there on the 30th!

eviltwin wrote: »
    She's appearing in Dublin in the Dragon on the 22nd may.

And big boobs herself Michelle Visage will be there on the 30th!

You can pre buy tickets for Michelle but Adore is just first come first serve tickets on the door, gonna head to both :D

• Advertisement

I don't like Michelle so I'm not interested in travelling to Dublin to see her. Adore is appearing up the road so I can just go there! It'll be much cheaper! Will be some atmosphere there I'm sure if she wins.

Isn't Thursday night a weird night to have a special guest though? What about all those that have to work on Friday?

There has been a good run of Ru's girls over this side of the world recently, just hoping that Bianca will make her way across.

I'd go see Bianca in a heartbeat! Hopefully she will take herself, (and the crown :P) to Ireland at some point soon!

So, only a few days to go... I'm definitely Team Bianca but I wouldn't mind if Adore won. I don't think Courtney has a chance in hell to be honest...

Oh, and whilst bored, I made a little video for YouTube...!

Sharon Needles is coming to The Dragon in June :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

YAY!!
    tumblr_mov63nwrBi1r2daiko1_500.gif

oh my god i think my heart just stopped for a second when i read that!!!!!

I'm so excited :D She is my all time favourite queen!

10290603_637602106328500_3889974412937999608_n.jpg

Bianca is coming to the dragon in July :D You'd swear I worked for the dragon or something hahah

10277458_638672296221481_5208959247343975160_n.jpg

Bianca is coming to the dragon in July :D You'd swear I worked for the dragon or something hahah

10277458_638672296221481_5208959247343975160_n.jpg

:eek::eek::D:D:D:D

this has just made my otherwise crap day so much better, thank you so much Sarannewrap!!!

• Advertisement

Ooh, a plan to be in Dublin that weekend has just been hatched!

Sorry, but this is how I feel...!

tumblr_lzxh7yQpAf1qzwhpi.giftumblr_lzxh7yQpAf1qzwhpi.gif

tumblr_lzxh7yQpAf1qzwhpi.giftumblr_lzxh7yQpAf1qzwhpi.gif

Oh, must also remember to avoid Twitter and Tumblr tomorrow until after I have seen the crowning episode.

#TeamBianca

Oh, and I've updated my video to include all 6 seasons of Drag Race. Enjoy.

eviltwin wrote: »
    :eek::eek::D:D:D:D

this has just made my otherwise crap day so much better, thank you so much Sarannewrap!!!

It brightened up my day too :D just spreading the joy! Can't wait to see who is crowned!!! Hope it isn't spoiled before I get to watch after work

• Registered Users Posts: 8 mckenzie bot

hi longtime reader first time poster going to the dragon on Thursday to see Adore Delano it will be my first drag show ever dont know what to expect. i don't care who wins tonight in the finale i love all of them i do want Ben or josyln to win ms congenality though as they've been my standout stars of the season for me also is there a taxi rank near the dragon by any chance as well just thought id ask since im going on my own

hi longtime reader first time poster going to the dragon on Thursday to see Adore Delano it will be my first drag show ever dont know what to expect. i don't care who wins tonight in the finale i love all of them i do want Ben or josyln to win ms congenality though as they've been my standout stars of the season for me also is there a taxi rank near the dragon by any chance as well just thought id ask since im going on my own

I've never been to a drag show either ( I'll be rectifying that now Bianca is coming to Dublin :D ) so can't tell you the specifics of that however taxi wise you will have no problems, there are always taxis up and down Georges st so you can hail one on the road easily enough, I've never had a problem getting one and its a weekday so shouldn't be too mad.

The nearest taxi rank is probably near Stephens Green - although someone else might know one nearer, it can be a bit dodgy in that part of town at that time of night so be careful and enjoy Adore!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

can anyone pm me a link to the finale?

can anyone pm me a link to the finale?

Me too please!!!

me three!!

• Advertisement

It's not on the usual site I get the uncensored one from, but this did happen a few weeks ago and was up later in the evening.

In the meantime, and just in case it doesn't, can someone PM me a link too?

Me four!

Advertisement