Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tarmac Contractor

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭bauderline

Bumping this... if nothing else I would be keen to get an idea of the current going rate for tarmac / asphalt ....

BR Peter.

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭bauderline

Final bump then I'm off to the construction forum....

• Registered Users Posts: 12 bobby11

Anyone had slatterys in loughrea do their drive??

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭AngelaG

Anyone know of good sma tar contractors in Donegal and what is the going price per sq metre ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mickser22251

Does anybody have a mobile number for michael harrington.thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

Does anybody have a mobile number for michael harrington.thanks

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mickser22251

Which company is the best mooney and kirrane or michael harrington .mooneys gave a decent price and harrington coming to price in the morning.any help would be great

• Registered Users Posts: 14 bobster2543

hi ,anybody have a mobile number for michael harrington.
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭sasol

Hi - Can anybody recommend somebody to tarmac a driveway (500 Sq M) in the mid-west , East Clare, Limerick area ?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Michelle_b

Hi All, Could anyone recommend tarmac contractor south east or Waterford area. thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Michelle_b

Thanks Hallowed. I'll give him a shout :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 davyh

Could someone please PM me Michael Harringtons number. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭PaidV

Hi all, any one hear of stoneroad tarmacadam? They gave me a good quote and their website seems impressive but the photos look like they are from Northern Ireland/England. Any feedback would be welcome

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

All please offer recommendations by PM, Locking the thread for the moment.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement