Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2 Piece Tri Suit Recommendation

• 17-02-2019 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

Hi guys, I'm looking for a recommendation for a two piece Tri suit, suitable for ironman distances.

I've used one from 2xu which was comfortable, but the quality was horrendous. The shorts alone were 100 quid and had to be sent back to them twice under warranty because of excessive wear after only a few uses.

So I'm looking at other options now and I'm open to ideas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭joey100

I like the compressport shorts, found them the best for running in. Tried a few different brands and settled on them. For the top I just used something that had decent pockets and fit well. Ended up in a castelli top, more cos of price and pockets than anything else, shorts more important to get right in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

I've raced in the Orca 226 2 piece and found it very comfortable.

P.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

another vote for the orca gear, used the 226 shorts over multiple 70.3/IM and loved them, also wore the 226 short sleeved top for IM Lanza and was very impressed

Advertisement