Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Aer Lingus Aircraft Mechanics Apprentice 2019??

Options
  • 19-02-2019 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Just wondering if AL will be advertising for Aircraft Mechanics Apprenticeship 2019 my son is interested - also is this the same as the Dublin Aerospace apprenticeship currently running??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭A320

Just wondering if AL will be advertising for Aircraft Mechanics Apprenticeship 2019 my son is interested - also is this the same as the Dublin Aerospace apprenticeship currently running??

Yes they plan to take on more this year, I think its normally May or June when they advertise, Its a 4 year apprenticeship and I'm not sure what Dublin Aerospace do these days regarding the full apprenticeship or the Cat A shorter program.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 maithancailin

A320 wrote: »
    Yes they plan to take on more this year, I think its normally May or June when they advertise, Its a 4 year apprenticeship and I'm not sure what Dublin Aerospace do these days regarding the full apprenticeship or the Cat A shorter program.

thank you my son is doing the LC in June and hoping to apply but we are finding it very hard to find info online, ideally we would like to chat to someone who has done this or is currently doing it - just very little information available other than what is on their website.

Advertisement