Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invitations Printing Service in Dublin

• 19-09-2018 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭

Hi guys I'm looking for some recommendations in Dublin for a print company to have my daughters Christening invitations printed. I need approx 100 invitations including a personalised photo of her on the front with the details of the event. Any suggestions from previous personal experience would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

A family member got their wedding invitations done in Reads and were very happy with them - https://www.reads.ie/product/wedding-invite-printing-dublin.php

They don't specifically have christening invitations but they will print whatever you want once you can send them the file.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭The_Mask

Hi miamee thanks for your reply. Was your relative happy with the quality of paper & print? ie no blurriness or smudging. Thanks

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Yes they were and they got 2 proofs before hand to make sure they were happy with the colour. They weren't with the first one so changed some of the colour and were happy with the second proof before proceeding with the order.

Advertisement