Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an older woman

• 09-08-2018 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

This is a little embarrassing so I've created a throwaway account specifically for this post. I'm a younger guy (mid 30's) that is looking to spend time and have some fun with an older woman (55+). I've no idea how to go about meeting someone like this in the usual ways (bars clubs etc)

Considering this forum is for auld lads and auld wans I was going that maybe you lot could give me some advice.

I read the charter for this forum and I don't think I'm breaking any forum rules but please feel free to move out delete the thread of I'm out of line.

Thanks in advance for all the serious replies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,939 ✭✭✭✭looksee

So what do you reckon lads, will we give him advice on dating an aul wan? Any of ye interested? No?

Tell you what T, come back with your usual user name and we might consider it. Aliases are not really approved of though, so I am afraid this is a non-starter.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

I wonder what he means by 55 being older ???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement