Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Psychic Betty, Ballyvolane, Cork

• 03-12-2010 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

Im wondering if anyone has the number for a psychic named Betty (Gunn?) from Ballyvolane, Cork City. I went to her a few years ago & she was very good. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Ihad2haveIt!

Hi,

I'd be very grateful as well if anyone out there has Betty's number to hand. She was very good the last time I went to her and I'd love to go again.

Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ButtonyBoo

Hi, if anyone has Betty's number, could they PM it to me to please?
    Thanks a mill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 keizer4

Hi
    My friends and I went to her years ago and would love to go again. If anyone has her number could they send it on please?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 kazbuckley

hi all, i just got her number today so not sure yet if its in service. someone tell me how to pm it and ill pass it along to you all.
    can someone tell me if she is any good? ive only heard stories from one family member. Ive been to a couple before and have been disappointed by all of them

Hey kazbuckley!

I went a few years ago and thought she was very good. Lots of her predictions came true-timing a bit wonky but she even said that the timing she was giving me wasn't definite. However, stuff did happen in the order she said it would. A couple of predictions are still set to happen in the future so we'll have to wait and see about those! Overall, looking back over the last few years and the predictions she made, I definitely think she was worth the visit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 kazbuckley

Hey kazbuckley!

I went a few years ago and thought she was very good. Lots of her predictions came true-timing a bit wonky but she even said that the timing she was giving me wasn't definite. However, stuff did happen in the order she said it would. A couple of predictions are still set to happen in the future so we'll have to wait and see about those! Overall, looking back over the last few years and the predictions she made, I definitely think she was worth the visit.

you dont happen to remember what she charges? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9 acarra

Hi

If anyone has her number could they also send it to me too PLEASE

thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 lionessIRE

Hi,

If anyone has the phone number of Betty in Balyvolane, Cork, could someone pm me please with it

Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Lexxie

Hi she sounds good guys, kind of interested myself in going been to 2 before not great now!! How much does she charge?? Easy to get appointment?

Lexxie wrote: »
    Hi she sounds good guys, kind of interested myself in going been to 2 before not great now!! How much does she charge?? Easy to get appointment?
    well I called her yesterday and left my number she called me today and I'm meeting her this evening as she has a cxl. I'll let you know how I found her, I'm really nervous!

• Advertisement

Well I went to see Betty Gunn last night and I found her amazing! I only called her Tuesday and got to see her last night - ya she was €55 but I was with her for over an hour and there was no rush, she wasn't trying to push me out the door, so I really do thing she was worth €55, she knew things that no one could have known, thoughts that were going on in my head (as she said these where actually messages from my angles). I'm been promoted here at work and I was only just after coming out of a meeting with my manager and she was able to tell me what was discussed, the outcomes and my thoughts and I hadn't even discussed this with my family yet. Betty has given me allot of hope and help and I’m really looking forward to the next 18 months!! I would defiantly recommend her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭easychair

Did you tape what she said? I always recommend that anyone going to a psychic tapes the session.

I've listened to tapes after "psychic" readings with some who were initially convinced that the psychic was spot on. Listening after the event, in the cold light of day, the truth has always been less impressive, with the psychic always using barnum statements, and asking lots of questions to glean the information from the subject.

Additionally, when we listed the information the psychic gave to the subject, it was normally roughly 10 to 1 information which was incorrect, and most of the 10% was gleaned from the subject through questioning, and was just giving them back their own information.

I've never understood why, if someone is psychic ( and I have been searching for a long time to find someone who can demonstrate that ability), they have to ask questions of the subject. Surely, if they are psychic, they should be getting the information without having to talk at all with the subject?

Psychic Betty may be an exception, but I'd love to listen to the tapes if you made a recording...??

Hi easychair

No i didn't record the reading - i was going to do it on the sly with my iphone but i didn't!

i know exactly what your saying - i actually haven't gone to one in years and after my past experience i agree with you allot of them are con artists, it's all about the easy money to alot of them, and a girl in her 30ths sitting in front of them of course it has to be about love!! I would give out to my mates for wasting their money going to see them - but allot has happened to me lately so i just got this notion to go and i'm glad i did.

Betty did all the talking - honestly i said nothing i didn't confirm any information nor did she ask me to confirm any info she gave me - she told me things no one could know and also my uncle came threw with a message for me, due to work commitments i missed his funeral and i always regretted not been able to really say goodbye so that message meant allot - and again she had no way of knowing this!

look i understand you might think I’m a desperate sad 30+ and can understand you been a sceptic, i sure was but this was my experience and it was very positive and that’s one think i found hard to get information on line on real feedback of peoples experience with a certain reader so i just wanted to give you mine - i just hopes it might help someone else

I have to point out that at no time did I think anything about you. I had no idea what age you were and whether you are happy or sad is not something I had considered! I am interested in evidence of psychic ability, and nothing more.

You'll understand that my experience is my experience, and if what you say is true its a real shame you didn't record it. Not secretly, but with Betty's agreement.

If she has such incredible powers, I wonder would she consider claiming Randi's $1 million. Even if she doesn't want the money for herself, she could then give it to a charity(s) of her choice. I'd love to see someone demonstrate their psychic abilities, and all she'd have to do is demonstrate her abilities.

I've noticed in the past many of those who claim psychic powers love to demonstrate them to those who pay them for readings, but are stubbornly shy to demonstrate them for others. I hope Betty won't prove to be like that, and will demonstrate the powers you claim for her.

kazbuckley--Haven't been on the boards in a while so didn't see your question. When I went to her a few years ago she charged 55euros which is the same as acarra was charged now so its good to see her prices haven't gone up. Good luck if you decide to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Lexxie

Hi accara, she sounds really good, I've been to a few myself she sounds a lot better though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bonafide35

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has Betty's number? She sounds really good and would love to go to her for a reading. If yes, could you please PM the number to me?

Thanks a lot in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mrdb

Also looking for Betty's number.....can anyone out there help.

mrdb wrote: »
    Also looking for Betty's number.....can anyone out there help.

Surely if Betty is so good, she already knows you are looking for her number?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 corkgal87

DO NOT GO TO THIS WOMEN!!!! She is a con artist through and through. Everything she tells you is rehearsed and has been said to many other people. My friend and I went to her after hearing a good review from another friend. I went in first and she told me exactly what she had told our friend. My other friend went in after me and when she came out to the car we were able to finish each others sentences. She had told us the exact same stuff! We were only in there 25mins max and she charged us €55!!!! She is an absolute con and I will be writing to all the radio stations to warn people who might fall into the trap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 sweatybetty18

hi just saw your post there, would you be able to pass on her number to me
    thanks

corkgal87 wrote: »
    DO NOT GO TO THIS WOMEN!!!! She is a con artist through and through. Everything she tells you is rehearsed and has been said to many other people. My friend and I went to her after hearing a good review from another friend. I went in first and she told me exactly what she had told our friend. My other friend went in after me and when she came out to the car we were able to finish each others sentences. She had told us the exact same stuff! We were only in there 25mins max and she charged us €55!!!! She is an absolute con and I will be writing to all the radio stations to warn people who might fall into the trap

Did you not all immediately ask for your money back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 marchs

hi

can you pm betty gunns number please, would love to go to her. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Blissy

Hi was wondering could someone PM me her number please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sunshinelolli

Hiya! any chance u would still have the number for the fortune tell betty? be grateful if u could give it to me !! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Blissy

Just wondering if anyone else has gone to see her and what did you think if you did? I went recently on the recommendation of a friend and to be honest I'm not very happy. I either have a very confusing life or else she was making it up as she went along. Even she seemed a bit baffled by the end of my reading and ended up asking me a fair few questions but she was very insistent in some of the things she said. So just wondering what she said to others.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 windchimerain

Hi could you pm me the number of betty gunn please..

• Registered Users Posts: 3 windchimerain

Hi blissy could u please pm me bettys number ? Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 23 lovemaths

hi, just wondering if anyone has Betty's phone number? Would you be able to pm the details to me please.
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 _007

If anyone has the phone number of Betty in Balyvolane, Cork, could someone pm me please with it

Thanks.

Advertisement