Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

19-05-2016, 11:05   #31
powerstar

Hi, I am just wondering any issues with pyrite in this area ?
Advertisement
19-05-2016, 13:39   #32
windyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by delux View Post
Quote:
We have put a deposit down for a house in Parkside as well, hopefully they will be finished by June
Hi, just curious about your new house being finished in June because there are finished houses already there which are empty. Was there a reason why you didn't go for one of those?
(I live in Parkside already btw, happy with it so far)
Hi Delux, none of the ones available was the type we wanted so have to wait for the next phase...I hope it will be well worth the wait. Delighted to hear you like it so far
19-05-2016, 14:32   #33
Bigred0823

Hi,

We just put a deposit on a house there and were wondering what is included in the finishes? Is flooring included? I've emailed the project manager but haven't heard anything back yet. Just trying to budget for what we need to buy.
19-05-2016, 21:41   #34
Mmarika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigred0823 View Post
Hi,

We just put a deposit on a house there and were wondering what is included in the finishes? Is flooring included? I've emailed the project manager but haven't heard anything back yet. Just trying to budget for what we need to buy.
We got tiles in bathrooms, kitchen and hall on a ground floor. Everything else we are arranging ourself.
20-05-2016, 08:29   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmarika View Post
Hello, I have a question to people who already moved in: is water pump on a ground floor noisy?
Yeah, it is a little bit.

There are things you can do to improve it though, e.g. : https://www.amazon.co.uk/Shower-Vibr.../dp/B00QRXFEVE, http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2056055077
Thanks from:
Advertisement
20-05-2016, 09:07   #36
Gaz

yes its noisy but I expect it to improve once the rest of the flooring and furniture goes in and kills some of the echo, then I intend to put some sound proofing on the walls around it (leaving the main part exposed, do not fully enclose it)
Thanks from:
20-05-2016, 09:10   #37
Dublin1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerstar View Post
Hi, I am just wondering any issues with pyrite in this area ?
The famous Pyrite issue only affected houses and developments that were built around 10 years ago. Parkside is a new development.
Thanks from:
20-05-2016, 09:35   #38
andrea1983

is there any GPs in the area taking on patients??

Very hard to register anywhere these days
20-05-2016, 20:35   #39
delux

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmarika View Post
Hello, I have a question to people who already moved in: is water pump on a ground floor noisy?
Yeah, it is a little bit.

There are things you can do to improve it though
That's an interesting link about the soundproofing, thanks. It's not a huge issue for me but would be nice to dampen the sound a bit.

To Mmarika, All new builds seem to have these pumps though. I've seen on some of the more expensive new houses elsewhere, the pump is outside the house to cut down on noise.. but those houses are pretty expensive, so I guess that feature is a luxury
Thanks from:
Advertisement
23-05-2016, 09:57   #40

The plus side of the pump though is that the showers are great. Proper full-on hotel-like showers. None of that tickly little spray nonsense you get from normal electric showers
Thanks from:
17-06-2016, 13:29   #41
powerstar

Does any one know where they are going to build new schools ? Sales agent told me those existing schools are only temporary and they are building permanent schools south of Parkside but I can't find anything online. Does any one know where can I find planning permission details for them?
20-06-2016, 18:35   #42
Irene_g555

south side open

Hi,
We just put the deposit down for one of these houses so excited.
Does anyone know if there will be a street or at least a path from the south side of the development to the middle of The hole in the wall street? It will save a lot of time going to the bus/train station as at the moment you need to go all the way around to the north entrance.
20-06-2016, 19:51   #43

@powerstar, you can see where the schools will be here: http://i.imgur.com/qAPRXEA.jpg and apparently they were recently given the green light by the council.

@irene, congrats I was actually wondering about that myself. As you say, would be especially handy for people who buy further south in the development. It will be a fairly big development though so I'd have thought there'll be more than one way in but I don't know for sure. Next time I'm talking to them I'll ask or you could drop the mail, they are pretty helpful.
Thanks from:
22-06-2016, 21:45   #44
bittihuduga

i see the 4bed has gone up from 350K to 370K. this shows parkside is doing good
Thanks from:
25-06-2016, 13:18   #45
parksider

Do you think because the new 4-bed A-typ is in better location, overlooking a small park ?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion